Semi-Live S64 VHLM Draft Rankings

McWolf

Just now, ShawnGlade said:

I mean, I may not have high TPE but the team that drafts me can sure as hell guarantee I'll be actively earning max TPE weekly since I kinda have to be active

i'll find a rule somewhere that makes you join Halifax automatically

Just now, Enorama said:

Seems like TPE generation is a little lower in this draft. I feel like we must have had 5-10 guys above 200 by this point last season.

Again, this is the minors ranking. I'm not even showing the 200+ player (Wahl, being the only undrafted 200+ player).

On 12/4/2018 at 1:41 PM, McWolf said:

Updated. Grats to @BladeMaiden on becoming the first player this season to pass 200 and never getting drafted to a VHLM team. Sova and Davison will likely follow soon.

Didn't @oilmandan do this the season before

Just now, McWolf said:

Yes but Blade was the first to do it this season. Cornflakers did it last season too

Seemed like you were saying she was the first to do it ever. I don't think there were any before last season (the active people were recreates and knew the best times to make a new guy)

5 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

Seemed like you were saying she was the first to do it ever. I don't think there were any before last season (the active people were recreates and knew the best times to make a new guy)

That I can't say. Now that we are on this subject, though, @Poptart did it too and I failed to mention it. Grats bud on reaching 200 and never getting drafted in the VHLM!

Edited by McWolf

7 minutes ago, McWolf said:

@Sova joins BladeMaiden and Poptart, as Mark Gebauer now has too much TPE to every be drafted in the VHLM. It was good to have 2 of you on Ottawa!

It'll end up being 3, if @StamkosFan does it like he said he will