S63 Theme Week

Quik

Hello VHL @Members ,

I’m back with another announcement, and this is one that pertains to all VHL Members! With the Trade Deadline announced, we have come to that time of the season, once again, where we will be bringing back the VHL’s Themed Point Task Week! For the week of November 19th-25th, any point task that follows this season’s theme of the Sponsor’s Shield Tournament will be eligible for extra TPE! How much, you may ask? Well, my good friends, if you look to the criteria below, you will see exactly what the rewards are for participating in Theme Week!

Media Spots

• Must focus on VHL Brands and/or Sponsor's Shield Tournament; can be specific players, or have a broader focus
  • Min. 500 words; if over 1000, only first week counts as themed PT
  • Worth 12 TPE (6 Capped / 6 Uncapped)

Graphics

• Must focus on VHL Brands and/or Sponsor's Shield Tournament
  • May be a signature, poster, or re-design logo set (min. 2 logos)

Podcasts

• Must focus on VHL Brands and/or Sponsor's Shield Tournament; can be about specific players, or have a broader focus
  • Min. 10 minutes

**If you have submitted a multi-week Media Spot that includes a claim for the week ending November 25th, you may postpone claiming by one week in order to participate in Theme Week.

VHL.com Articles/Podcasts/Graphics

• Must focus on VHL Brands and/or Sponsor's Shield Tournament; can be specific players, or have a broader focus
  • Min. 200 words / 5 minutes for VHL.com Articles and Podcasts
  • Worth 3 TPE (2 Capped / 1 Uncapped) for Articles and Graphics; 4 TPE for Podcasts (3 Capped / 1 Uncapped)

That’s right, this season, there is even a bonus for making a VHL.com submission that is on theme! As this theme is more broad than last season’s on other members, there will be no sign-up necessary to participate. All one must do is submit their point task, on theme, and claim all the TPE that they are eligible to collect.

Now go forth, and prepare for Theme Week!

• Quik featured this topic
17 minutes ago, SidTheKid87 said:

i second this question

I third this question.

But also I would assume by the wording that this is the case. 

@Quik

Edited by Enorama

• Commissioner

Just a heads up as well: anyone who gets pay that replaces a PT (simmers, recruitment crew, etc) can claim the bonus with a PT if they’d like but they can also simply claim the bonus TPE in addition to their normal workload.

For example, Recruitment crew pay is the full 12 so as long as they are earning that pay they can simply claim and additional uncapped 7 TPE bonus.

38 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Just a heads up as well: anyone who gets pay that replaces a PT (simmers, recruitment crew, etc) can claim the bonus with a PT if they’d like but they can also simply claim the bonus TPE in addition to their normal workload.

For example, Recruitment crew pay is the full 12 so as long as they are earning that pay they can simply claim and additional uncapped 7 TPE bonus.

So that's like my signing bonus? Sweeeet! I'll write something anyway, if I have the time.

34 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

If I talk about the players representing same sponsor as I and what kind of season they have played so far, is that ok?

Yeah, you're talking about a Brand roster, so that's fine. If you can tie it in with a prediction or something for the tournament at the end, even better!

• Victor unfeatured this topic