Updater

Quik

3 hours ago, Beaviss said:

Thank you to all that applied but we have chosen to add...

@Berocka and @Nykonax to the updater team. Congratulations and welcome to the Updater Team.

Bruh I said I would do it for fucking free. Wtf. I'm not even joking. I want this job so dam bad.

Edited by MexicanCow123

Just now, MexicanCow123 said:

Bruh I said I would doing for fucking free. Wtf. I'm not even joking. I want this job so dam bad.

FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY x2

Edited by fonziGG

Even though I know exactly what's going to happen it's so satisfying every time to type in FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY and watch it autocorrect to FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY

8 hours ago, Beaviss said:

Thank you to all that applied but we have chosen to add...

@Berocka and @Nykonax to the updater team. Congratulations and welcome to the Updater Team.

why you pick Nyko beav you make the silliest decisions as a "Blue" and as a "GM"

smhmyhead

• 1 month later...

Not sure if there are any positions open, but just wanted to throw my name in the hat as well. Due to my university schedule (and potentially my summer internship schedule) being a bit relaxed due to COVID, I'm finding myself with spare time that I've been investing into VHL and other activities. If there's a form or application to fill out, I'd be more than happy to go through that as well!

Edited by Spartan

• Beketov unfeatured this topic