The VHL's close community

Eudaldkp

As Carles Puigdemont  is planning on entering the league and receiving his first contract offers, he has already received some texts from GMs and players welcoming him to the league, and it’s no secret that the VHL does this regularly.

The truth is that the VHL is a very close league, players and GMs stick for each other and have been doing that for years, and that’s why it’s such a successful league that attracts many players yearly and has been going on for 11 years.

Puigdemont, coming from the Spanish Ice Hockey League, has been extremely surprised with this, as the hockey community in Spain is nowhere near as big as the VHL’s community and not as tight either. Quoting him “I didn’t expect the welcoming that I’m getting here, it is definitely my favorite thing about taking the next step and joining the VHL”.

The community combined with the excellent pay that players can earn here in the VHL makes it a top destination for players all over the world, and many kids dream that one day they will get to be playing in the big stadiums in the VHL, or even in the VHLM.

• 1 year later...
On 11/22/2018 at 11:13 AM, TheLastOlympian07 said:

let it be known that Carlos is a product of being a Madrid Thunder fan way back yonder year and always dreamed of making it to the VHL

Not gonna lie, this was once going to be the backstory for a player I considered making.