Brand Podcast

Tagger

Covering two issues that I think could be looked at with the brands. It's a bit of rambling given that I'm spending most of the time focusing on the road haha.

Also, just got embedded mate

This definitely gave me a couple thoughts of things we can do, going forward, to help keep brands relevant. Regarding some of the issues you brought up:

• Plan going forward is to hire a member to oversee everything. I've already got templates set up for fairly easy maintenance whenever that is done.
  • Players are able to move around, and that might cause some fun when brands have openings to potentially poach players from other brands
  • Roster sizes will be interesting, because while there's not many openings, there still are a fair amount. What I've been thinking might happen is that the unpaid slots are removed, and up to 4 more paid slots get added, giving new members a chance to sign as well. We'd have to see some serious recruitment to surpass the currently available slots, and it will take a bit before the numbers catch up and force an expansion in the Sponsor's Shield.