42 Down 1 LW - Kaz Uzu 36   CAN Kazuzu
43 Down 1 G - Evgeny Rapinsky 36   RUS Bonaventure
44 Down 1 C - Stray 34 YUK CAN Stray Games
45 Down 1 LW - Billy Kimber 34 HFX CAN Dingle
46 Down 1 D - Brett Ewing 32 SSK GER kegoo11
47   LW - Colum ODowd 32   IRE sour_chin_music

Last updated: Feb. 20, 08:11 EST

Spoiler

@Fire Hakstol @Tim @TacticalHammer @Eudaldkp @eaglesfan036 @Arch Stanton @Jad @jastep @Canadian_allstar @Viperxhawks19 @dgibs @Trifecta @speck1447 @Ryan Faid @Universe @Heckefar @nathan855mckay @Blades500 @Nizzx @lepavaa @Troix @Vijay Patel @Dallaszeek @Canucks23 @tjmckenna22 @Ckbruinfan @FBR @sboopy @Hawzy @Bated @Chesterfield @Skull @Maladus42 @Ninenine222 @Paul Wilkinson @kegoo11 @Chuck @Fevan @huntax0 @Gimmix @Gablae @Bonzaijoe @IgorPetrovic @murdockdm @Palmtoptiger @Foyboydahgoat @Brolaski @Halfchubfightclub @Harold McTaggart @Everlast73 @Bucky___lastard @btrav @Felixf21 @Jimmy October @Thomas Wilson @Gabella19 @MaceDouglas @mattymoo271 @Abdul Razzaq @Slappy1039 @SkeddaniusJunior @xsjack @Kuch9 @largenarbo @Szimanski @jrdwdmn @nawkturnal @Luke Allman @Erebrew @Chase Klein @NIKEJWN @Antone10 @Infernal @Dvich86 @HasekFan94 @oldmanfreeman @Sidhu @Prabh Ria @Jeffrey Wickersty @Bear @handfullofbubba @Snussu @Anthony Matthews @Consider_Me_OP @Hippie28 @BluObieZ @WhiteMocha @Bully22 @luke5299 @Woodsworth @smammy2ck @Kazuzu @Tak @Chicken Little @Scrogs @Dominic Brassard @OneBuffalo1230 @bucktown @hum0r_ha @nick_716 @tunedtorock @THS @Bushito @Sharkstrong @Gared123456 @jDubzzz @starboi @mu19mc2 @Sixersfan549 @Stray Games @rskinner2228 @Galdoblame @lfdorais @Sogarn @Goonie @Pekka Rinne @Jakob Kelob @Papa Bless' Memes @kotkaniemiisbae @Bagels @Mise @Penner9415 @DrunnkPANDAA @Mat Reimer @ziggyziobob @jacobaa19 @Dingle @sean @Marcel @MrCringleberries @Benson @Lightningyamasha @Panther10 @Pipe663 @cynftwproductions @The-OG-Of-Rivia @Peacock @ManualSamual @Cmk_ @Bandit @Scead Simmons @Kyler Kuzar @wuma @SpartanGibbles @Snowflyer @GlowyGoat @Mrhockey26 @Connor mcdavid @Mirgri @Bonaventure @Gav56789 @tyler brown @Wheaties

Edited by McWolf

Werbwkjy;zskdgf;skgdf;SKDJGfs:KGj is already a bust I can tell. No one will sign him onto their team unless they want the equipment manager and commentators to quit. He's a liability to any organization.

/s

Edited by Nykonax

TPE Changes since last update (which was so far away ffs)

@FamishedBlanket +46 (meme kid gets work done, good job man, keep it up)

@Fire Hakstol +11 (Smitty maybe coming back on that sweet #1 position. Remember when he was #1?)

@Trifecta +8

@speck1447 +6 (first update for Speck, welcome aboard man!)

@Eudaldkp +5

@TacticalHammer +4

TPE Changes (as of yesterday)

@Eudaldkp +24 (huge update and the spanish center is now the first player in this draft class to reach 100 TPE. Absolutely crazy!)

@Tim +17 (Mason passes in front of Werbenjagermanjensen with this big ass update)

@FamishedBlanket +2

TPE Changes since Dec 8

New members: Welcome in the official S65 Draft Rankings, rookies!

@Bonzaijoe +20 (in one night, good job, man)

@Brolaski +12 (sweet first update!)

@Bucky___lastard +2

@Kuch9 +2

@kegoo11 +2

@Trifecta +14

@Eudaldkp +13

@Tim +2

@TacticalHammer +2

Hadn't updated this in a week because of the drafts and me taking over Halifax and blah blah blah, you don't mind, you just wanted to know I finally updated it. Here were the TPE changes in the past week:

@eaglesfan036 +39 (Gritty makes a BIG 6-spot jump!)
@Trifecta +33 (Trifecta seems to be all-in with Dallas Jones and we love it!)
@Chase Klein +30 (a first update for Halifax 'tender and it's a big one. Keep it up Chase!)

@Antone10 +27 (another newcomer in this ranking with a first huge update)

@xsjack +26 (again, a newcomer, the third one out of seven, but the last with a 25+ TPE update)

@Eudaldkp +21 (the Spanish phenom continues to be at the top of the ranking with more solid updates)

@Fire Hakstol +17 (where do you want Hakstol to be fired from, now?)

@Bucky___lastard +16 (surprisingly no jump up even after a 16-pt update, it'll come though if Glover keeps going like this)

@Kuch9 +16 (the non-English speaking winger is up to an impressive start too)

@Infernal +16 (back with a fourth newcomer in this ranking, grats on this first big one, Draper)

@Bear +14 (a fifth newcomer, Hadrian actually is first player here to join post-draft, meaning he might still be eligible to be drafted in the S65 VHLM Draft)

@Snussu +13 (a sixth newcomer, and a second post-draft creation, Pouta is another prospect who started fairly well!)

@Bonzaijoe +10 (the best goalie in this class so far, it'll be interesting to see where he ends up in the draft, after he refused to switch position -- you still got a bit of time to do it, though, until January 9th)

@Luke Allman +10 (not a newcomer, but he had only amassed 2 TPE before this week, so it's almost a newcomer. Grats on the big update, Luke!)

@FBR +9 (our final newcomer, Kai enters this draft class ranking in the 20th position, but I see him moving up a bit in the coming weeks)

@TacticalHammer +8

@Brolaski +8

@speck1447 +6

3 OTT in the top 6. 4 more OTT the rest of the way. The 2 biggest risers both OTT. Better yet this doesn't even include Kyson Blake or Evgeni Komarov who are both VHL drafted, or Katie Warren or JB Rift who are GM players.

Good luck with that.

TPE Changes since before Christmas

@BluObieZ +52 (welcome aboard, intergalactic God of hockey or something)

@Bushito +45 (like Hakstol said, now I'm scared for my dman winning awards in the future)

@Kuch9 +25 (Kozlov jumps up 5 spots, into the top 10)

@Trifecta +20 (IS THIS THE ONE?)

@Brolaski +16 (Sulerzyski keeps it up, but barely stays in the top 10 because of Slade and Kozlov jumps)

@xsjack +16 (another good update for the first gen)

@Fire Hakstol +14 (he's fired, you can change your name to Jimothy or something now)

@Antone10 +14 (another victim of the big jumps ahead, Matthews actually dropped despite the 14-pt update)

@Bear +14 (a newcomer in these rankings, with a big first update)

@Anthony Matthews +13 (another newcomer, with another solid first update. Keep it up, you two!)

@Infernal +10

@FBR +10

@WhiteMocha +10 (Cole enters the ranking in the 25th spot with this 10-pt update)

@eaglesfan036 +8

@Bonzaijoe +8

@speck1447 +8

@Eudaldkp +6

@Kazuzu +6 (Kaz Uzu jumps straight to the 26th spot. Still no team, though. Where are you signing, Kaz?)

@Luke Allman +2

@nick_716 +2 (our last newcomer, he actually joined a couple hours ago, welcome aboard Dick Rash lel)

Edited by McWolf

4 minutes ago, WhiteMocha said:

Oh cool, this is a thing. And I'm not even at the bottom on my first time getting noticed? Feels good.

This is a thing! I'm trying to update it as often as possible, but I'll agree the holidays were rough when it comes to free time. I'll probably be able to update it every other day moving forward.

1 hour ago, McWolf said:

TPE Changes since before Christmas

@BluObieZ +52 (welcome aboard, intergalactic God of hockey or something)

@Bushito +45 (like Hakstol said, now I'm scared for my dman winning awards in the future)

@Kuch9 +25 (Kozlov jumps up 5 spots, into the top 10)

@Trifecta +20 (IS THIS THE ONE?)

@Brolaski +16 (Sulerzyski keeps it up, but barely stays in the top 10 because of Slade and Kozlov jumps)

@xsjack +16 (another good update for the first gen)

@Fire Hakstol +14 (he's fired, you can change your name to Jimothy or something now)

@Antone10 +14 (another victim of the big jumps ahead, Matthews actually dropped despite the 14-pt update)

@Bear +14 (a newcomer in these rankings, with a big first update)

@Anthony Matthews +13 (another newcomer, with another solid first update. Keep it up, you two!)

@Infernal +10

@FBR +10

@WhiteMocha +10 (Cole enters the ranking in the 25th spot with this 10-pt update)

@eaglesfan036 +8

@Bonzaijoe +8

@speck1447 +8

@Eudaldkp +6

@Kazuzu +6 (Kaz Uzu jumps straight to the 26th spot. Still no team, though. Where are you signing, Kaz?)

@Luke Allman +2

@nick_716 +2 (our last newcomer, he actually joined a couple hours ago, welcome aboard Dick Rash lel)

Orion should be a S66 prospect... didn't even have his VHLM draft yet...