Talking about Netflex [1/2]

hedgehog337

The VHL Brand thing reminds me of the SBA All-Star week - never cared very much, but it gives me more TPE than in usual week. So yeah, I cared enough to sign both players with two different brands and now I can do what I need to boost this mediocre Kallis ass. That's pound another 12 TPE to him. I'm not interested to puzzle over some previews or analysis and I suck at graphics. I will do much more simple article. Just going to name my brand teammates and comment on a user or a player. Because it's still counts, right? Let's go with Netflex.

j3U566u.png&key=86e2f4ef0fc7045d76e6565d

Brand Executive: @Romaris

Executive Player: Roctrion King ($1,250,000)

So what can I say about Romaris? He seemed to not be hyper active here and King is still a welfare player. However, he started to pay more attention to this league after the draft. And launching the brands helped him with maintaining a better activity. He had problems with getting it started since it was unfamilliar thing, but looks like he's feeling better now as the executive. As about King, he's having a deent season in a rebuilding NY. 61 points in 62 games - can't be mad at this performance.

1. $3,000,000 - Kallis Kriketers @hedgehog337

Ok, this interesting. I believe I was one of first members he contacted. And he offered me 3M right off the bat. Well, can't decline the max contract you know. There are talks that he is kinda overpaid, my teammate @Victor even had an article about overpaid/underpaid players and Kallis was considered as the overpaid dude. Can't argue much about that. In the first 40 something games we were witnessing him ruining a couple of games for Riga with his inconsistent play. He picked it up lately and has the most SO in league at this point. But .917 is still not elite even if he's having better stats than Stropko. Lol.

2. $2,000,000 - Casey Jones @der meister

We had a long history with each other in other league when he was GM'ing my goalie. And how about my goalie being his teammate now? We also were teammates here in Riga when I was GM'ing his Ravenwing. And we even managed to get the championship unlike the Riot scenario. Probably because he has much more calm persona than me. His Jones is having a solid career so far and while I'm not sure about his HoF chances, he is doing big things with cementing Quebec's defence.

3. $1,500,000 - Dan Montgomery @BarzalGoat

Another welfare member. But he also holds an important job - Yukon GM. He also is known for S61-62 members from S61 VHLM finals fiasco (lines and such). He was heavily memed about this and while they aren't making fun of him anymore (because Shawn Glade exists), he has a truly legendary moment to brag about. Or he won't - this is not really a situation to be proud of. Anyways, Montgomery is doing nice in a promising Helsinki squad. 71 points in 63 games with ''only'' -11. I mean, Helsinki isn't supposed to compete so these stats are really nice.

4. $1,250,000 - Leph Twinger @DollarAndADream

Oh hey, I'm GM'ing this player! At some point, I was a teammate of Dollar in pretty much every sim leagues we were in. GOMHL's Ottawa and VHL's Toronto is what I recall more though. Especially Toronto - being a part of making history in this team can't be forgotten. Then I wastrying to help him with Petenis when he was GM'ing the Legion. And now it's vice versa and I believe this is the first time he's playing in Riga. Twinger had a very good last season and while the first half of S63 wasn't a spectacular one, I'm feeling like Twinger is starting to find his play again. Also, he's pretty much is the only power forward in our team.

5. $1,250,000 - Ismond Kingfisher @Spade18

The teammate and rival at the same time. After all, 'Fisher is fighting for the starting spot with Kallis. I don't know Spade very much, but I do know he actually can consider himself as the S1'er. Even if he went inactive in no time. Also, he is one of these fresh bloods that came in S56 (to become a S57 draftee) to start the VHL's reborn. He's a bit in Beaviss' shadow when we're talking about the recruitment, but he has a GM job. As about Ismond - he was created to fill the hole after the forced retirement of Arkander, but it appeared that NY was going to a rebuild anyways. Now he's a locked starter for this team. He isn't having spectacular stats, bu sometimes he's stealing games for his team hardly, like posting 76 saves out of 80 shots. Damn.

6. $1,000,000 - David Kiaskov @Exlaxchronicles

The player I was trying to get in FA, but he went to Seattle. Another fresh blood from S57 draft and also a steal of that draft as well. But I was not surprised about his draft position as much as his real life age. He's actually almost/or already is 53 now. WOAH. My eyes is still wide open. Let's talk about his player now. Kiaskov has an interesting build. It isn't really the best to have a HoF career , but at least he can do everything. And not having to pound good chunk of TPE in another attribute when switching positions is nice as well. He had three 76-point season in a row which is kinda funny, but looks like he's about  to set a new personal record in this season.

7. $1,000,000 - Sebastian Ironside @DollarAndADream

The player I was trying to get via trade, but the league put a stop on it. Ok, thanks for Kastelic then. I already said things about Dollar other than he's one of the calmest members in sim leagues. Sebastian switched to a center this season and this is definitely his breakout season. And it's nice to know he can keep this player too instead of a forced retirement after JB Rift goes up. It's just he will never be a Toronto player following next season.

8. $750,000 - Kisshan Shan @Kisshan

Kisshan really started with a bang when he joined this league. He was close to become a TPE whore, but he decided to calm down somewhere before the draft happened. But it's nice to see he didn't go inactive and still claiming welfare at least. Ok, he actually posted a brand related article this week, so he's even doing more than just welfare. And I'm starting to feel like he's becoming a bit more active again, but seems like he isn't going to push himself back to whoring for TPE's. Nothing wrong with it, it's not like you can't make a solid player if you're not capping every single week. Shan is currently playing in Yukon and he may have a nice achievement tracker payout. 72 points in 61 games, I think this is going to be more than 10 TPE. He is planned to be called up to Riga next season.

9. $750,000 - Samuel Gate @street

Streetlight is a well known member here and also in EFL too. The most interesting fact is I managed to recruit one of his players to a team I was AD'ing (Oregon Ducks). That was really the only useful move I made there lol. Here he had some break after Maxwell and mist4ke, but decided to return with Gate. He was one of contenders for being a #1 pick in the S61 draft, but got picked second by Quebec. Right now, he is more active in EFL than here, but he already managed to make Gate a force to be reckon with. His stats are not flashy, but as well as Jones he's helping with making Quebec's defence a brick wall.

10. $750,000 - Ryan Sullivan Jr. @Advantage

This is another attempt of returning to this from Advantage. Last couple of players didn't have much success, including Novacek that was drafted by me in S62 draft. But Dexter Lane was a legit player that even managed to win an award in uhmm....in Riga. Making a ''son of a HoF player'' isn't a new concept in sim leagues. Some of them were as good as their fathers, some of the failed. Only time will tell what's going to happen with this guy. Anyways, he's projected to go #1 in the upcoming draft which is cool. The another question is - will he become a GM again. He expressed his wish to managing a team again and cementing himself as the best GM ever. Stay tuned.

11. $500,000 - Scott Shawinganen @Cornflakers

Corn started pretty well in this league with having a good activity and earning TPE enough for being considered as the TOP 5 draftee. Shortly after the draft however, he started to fizzle out a bit. He named a reason for it - he simply doesn't have much possibilities for being as much active like once was. Not having other than mobile at home and work limited his chances on spending his time here in a pre-draft rate. But it's nice to see he didn't completely go inactive and I guess I can take his name out of a potential busts list in my article. As about Scott, he's yet another player in NY that has 61 points so far. No wondering why Romaris wanted to sign this player and eventually Corn accepted this deal.

12. $500,000 - Kyson Blake @TMI

I think nobody is more unique member than TLO in terms of having a very late peak in sim leagues. He reached his peak like, 10+ seasons after he signed to his first sim league or something? That's wild. But there are few more members with a similar story, like Peace and this man - TMI. He even had a player back then, but went inactive real quick. But the most crazy thing is he is none other than BWIII a.k.a. Philadelphia Liberty GM in NSFL. Which means he's a also GM'ing my player there. So it makes sense to snatch him in the S63 draft, right? While I'm thinking about this possibilty, let's look at his stats. 32 points in 61 games with Sasky. Considering that he made his recreate during the season and doesn't have 200 APE - a decent result.

13. $500,000 - Eric Parker @Eparker24

I don't know much about this member since he's not very vocal and I'm not a super active here either. But I just looked up to his update log and saw that he's a welfare member. So that figures. One interesting fact - Tagger was mentioning in his first mock that this player may be drafted by me. We shall see. He's also currently playing for Las Vegas so he's Random's teammate. Nice one. He's being a nice defenceman with 47 points and 53 shot blocks. Not a groundbreaking stat, but can't complain about this either.

14. $250,000 - Dan Baillie @wcats

Like TMI, this member didn't join the VHL this year. I believe he didn't even have a player until he created Baillie though. He is another welfare member, but is doing more than members who are only claiming practice facility and welfare. He's also doing press conferences and participating in VHL fantasy. You already can figure it out I don't know about this member either so I'm just naming his actions in this league. But seems like this player could be more promising than other welfare players. Dan is another player that plays in Yukon and playing in a contender team cut his playing time so he's doing much now (17 points in 61 games).

$250,000 - Diljodh @DilIsPickle

He only joined VHL a month-and-week ago, but already managed to become a notable one. He is very active on discord and having a decent activity on forums as well. He kinda reminds me of Penny since he likes to post memes as well. As you can figure it out I'm not very familliar with this member too since I basically went inactive on discord (only rarely posting something there). At this point he's a TPE whore and while I'm hoping he isn't gonna push him to his limits (since it's likely going to end up in a burnout) I'm also hoping he won't fade out either. Another Randoms' teammate in Las Vegas by the way. Also not having very heart pumping stats (27 points), but you can't expect something big when he joined after this season started.

So this is a short 2000+ word article about Netflix, it's members and players. Thanks for reading this.

That's it and I'm out.

6x2=12 TPE [this week]

6x3=18 [for next three weeks]

goes to Kallis

19.11 - 25.11.

26.11 - 03.12.

04.12 - 10.12.

11.12 - 17.12

This I can tell ya, @hedgehog337 I'm almost 53 and everyone thinks I'm in my early 40's. I take care of myself with exercise and I barely have any noticeable wrinkles. Imma lucky bastard that way and I'm not fuct up n geriatric acting physically/mentally like many of my chronological peers. All hail Kiaskov!?

40 minutes ago, Exlaxchronicles said:

This I can tell ya, @hedgehog337 I'm almost 53 and everyone thinks I'm in my early 40's. I take care of myself with exercise and I barely have any noticeable wrinkles. Imma lucky bastard that way and I'm not fuct up n geriatric acting physically/mentally like many of my chronological peers. All hail Kiaskov!?

This is incredible. I'm one of the older members in here and the difference between my age and your age is a legal adult (as in, I'm 33 so the gap is 19 soon to be 20). It's fantastic to have someone like you here, spreads out the demographics a good bit

1 hour ago, diamond_ace said:

This is incredible. I'm one of the older members in here and the difference between my age and your age is a legal adult (as in, I'm 33 so the gap is 19 soon to be 20). It's fantastic to have someone like you here, spreads out the demographics a good bit

Thanks for saying that DA. I've been looking for a sim type of game such as this instead of what you find on gaming systems. Sims games are more personal and socially interactive, and I don't have to press twenty damn buttons just to play the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...