This is hard

Da Trifecta

Almost a month after your last retirement to the day. One day difference. Coincidence? Hmm...on different days of the week. Is there a pattern? Sorry trying to figure out the mystery for seasons now....

17 hours ago, Devise said:

Almost a month after your last retirement to the day. One day difference. Coincidence? Hmm...on different days of the week. Is there a pattern? Sorry trying to figure out the mystery for seasons now....

No pattern other than I think I can handle a player, then I go inactive then I get this cool idea to try again after being inactive for awhile.

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, Trifecta said:

Super hard. I have never been a welfare kinda guy, it's always everything or nothing.

Honestly you’re just making it harder on yourself. You can totally still hit the cap even with welfare.

• Head Moderator
13 hours ago, BOOM™ said:

Take a season off, but keep the VHL bookmarked. I had to stay away for a while to regain a decent level of interest. Maybe it will work for you.

I thought u came back for me ?

19 hours ago, tfong said:

Haha just making it hard on yourself but your choice.

Pension and chill in discord works for me :D

19 hours ago, Beketov said:

Honestly you’re just making it harder on yourself. You can totally still hit the cap even with welfare.

19 hours ago, Fire Hakstol said:

You can hit the cap (or very close to it) doing welfare.

Ever hear of this thing called affiliate welfare?

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Trifecta said:

Ever hear of this thing called affiliate welfare?

Hey, all I can do is try to keep you active here. If that affects you in other leagues it’s not really up to me. Frankly activity in too many leagues is bound to burn a member out but that depends on the person. I love the affiliate system but am fully aware I don’t have time to devote to all three leagues.

5 hours ago, tfong said:

You do? lol

Why do you think I make fun of your posts about the fancy food you have eaten? You even liked my comment about the cow mooing when you stuck the fork into it, when you posted some rare beef thing a while back. Maybe you have mad cow disease? 

• Head Moderator
9 minutes ago, BOOM™ said:

Why do you think I make fun of your posts about the fancy food you have eaten? You even liked my comment about the cow mooing when you stuck the fork into it, when you posted some rare beef thing a while back. Maybe you have mad cow disease? 

Lose track of whos on FB tbh unless i see them on a daily basis.