Sullivan Jr Gets Lost on Way to Netflex LR

Advantage

We have a report coming out of the Brand Sponsorship Tournament about projected first overall pick, Ryan Sullivan Jr.  Lets turn it over to our reporter in the field, Matt Bentley.

“Yes, apparently Ryan Sullivan Jr. had more on his mind than just hockey when entering the grounds for the Brand Sponsorship Tournament, as he could not find his way to the locker-room.  It took the defenseman over two hours to find the doors and he is currently still outside of them as they have not given him security clearance to enter.  No one knows why this has not taken place since he was signed to a sponsorship deal with the brand, but the American defender is clearly oblivious to why when we talked to him earlier.”

“Yeah, I don’t really know what’s going on but I’ll just remain as patient as I can be while I wait.  It’s a maze in here but then to not get security clearance, I’m sure it’s just a technical issue.  Probably what I get for waiting so long to sign with a brand but hopefully it’s all resolved soon so I can play on the ice.”

Sullivan Jr. figures more to be a depth piece on the Netflex brand with him likely being a much more significant contributor in future tournament, while he continues to develop as a player.