Gucci Garrop

JG10

Before I start this I just want to talk about the future of my player. I've been pretty busy the last month and this league was kind of the casualty. For the last 5 or so weeks I didn't update and I only did welfare and practice facilities. There was also one week where I missed both which I'm salty about but oh well. For the future, I'm probably going to just continue doing welfare and practice facility and the occasional press conference or whatever. The lost TPE kinda demotivated me. I thought about retiring and recreating and doing ti right but I'm worried that might cause me to drop this all together if I get busy again, I earned pretty well to start and I don't really want to re-start, plus I like my name.  I've also changed by build plan due to my lowered activity. I've always been a big fan of defensive players and I think I'm going to go defense first now. Try and be a gritty shut down type player who can also score a bit when needed. I'd also like to play wing rather than center so I don't have to worry about face offs. Last thing, I just want to apologize to my VHLM team for not updating. It looks like I had a decent season anyways with 25 goals and 31 assists but it could have been better. Anyways:

Image result for zach hyman

Name: Gucci Garrop

Height: 6'8

Weight: 250 LBS

VHLM draft position: 13th overall

Hometown: Toronto

Strengths

Skating: No matter if I go offensive or defensive, skating will always be a priority for me. It's probably the most important aspect of hockey and it is the first thing scouts look for. It should help him move around the ice on defensive and get into good positions on offense. His elite skating ability will help him be a full rink player.

Defense: I was always going to be good at defense, but now I am making it an even bigger priority. Gucci Garrop is going to be an elite shut down forward. I heard it also affects your work ethic on the ice too which is what I want. His skating ability should also help in his ability to play shut down defense. I'll also get strength up if it is important as well to help out with it.

Size: Probably the second thing and the most obvious thing scouts look for in a prospect is their size. Standing in at a massive 6'8 and 250 LBs, Gucci Garrop towers over opposing skaters. His size allows him to dominate along the boards and out muscle other skaters. It should also help him be a force in front of the net on the offensive end

Weaknesses

Face off ability: Gucci Garrop has never been great at faceoffs, he just never prioritized this in practice and it might force him to move to the wing which would be much less valuable than a center.

Puck Handling: His puck handling skills have always been lacking, it has been ok for him in the VHLM but it might affect his ability to be an elite scorer in the VHL. 

Fighting: For a guy his size, Gucci Garrop has never been much of a fighter. It just never interested him, he preferred to use his words instead :). If a team is looking for an enforcer to protect their stars Garrop isn't going to be the guy