GM Change

Quik

After a fantastic 7-season as General Manager of the HC Davos Dynamo, @Tyler has decided to step down from his post as GM. In two stints as a VHL GM, Tyler has ended Cup droughts in excess of 20 seasons, first with Stockholm, temporarily ending the "Vasteras Curse," and then in S61, winning the title after overseeing a rebuild of the Dynamo roster that saw them become one of the top teams in the league.

Replacing him will be a fairly new member, who, in his short time here, has shown himself to be more than capable of managing. We feel he will do great in his new role as General Manager of Davos, and return them to greatness among the league's elite. Please welcome @ShawnGlade as the league's newest  @VHL GM!

We will welcome you back to a GM spot when some team is gonna struggle hard. you're our curse breaker now tg5Ws.png@Tyler

And this is a fast af comeup considering that you only joined in this June. Gratz @ShawnGlade!

Edited by hedgehog337

Really excited for this next step in my VHL career. Wanna give a thanks to the VHLM commish for making my job easy and really giving us some awesome tools to work with. Also big thanks to the VHLM GMs, you guys are awesome and I really hope I can work with you guys again some day. I never wanted to leave Halifax so soon but being a VHL GM was always my goal and it's a fantastic opportunity considering I've only been on the site since June. It's gonna be tough to follow @Tyler just because of all the great things I've heard about him but I'm really excited to take the helm of my own VHL team, even though I'm still a first-gen and my player just finished his rookie VHL season. Gonna do my best and have fun at it!