Beketov

WC GM1: Ottawa Lynx vs. Las Vegas Aces

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

@Beketov Will there be another sim today? Or is it just 1 game a day?

Just 1 a day for this round. Any time a team is up for elimination we always give them a day to change up their lines if they’d like. Since the Wild card round is best 2 of 3 as soon as a team wins 1 we go into that mode so it’s 1 game a day.

 

Next round and the finals, being 4 of 7, will have 2 games the first day and potentially 2 the second depending how things go in the first 3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Just 1 a day for this round. Any time a team is up for elimination we always give them a day to change up their lines if they’d like. Since the Wild card round is best 2 of 3 as soon as a team wins 1 we go into that mode so it’s 1 game a day.

 

Next round and the finals, being 4 of 7, will have 2 games the first day and potentially 2 the second depending how things go in the first 3.

I thought for sure it was a best of 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, McWolf said:

I thought for sure it was a best of 5

It might have been last season because I think Higgins forgot to change it but it’s supposed to be best of 3. See VHL wild card from last season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Beketov said:

It might have been last season because I think Higgins forgot to change it but it’s supposed to be best of 3. See VHL wild card from last season.

I think the opening round last season was actually a best of 7 because of that. I just misunderstood what it was supposed to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.