Halifax 21st GM Change

Banackock

We appreciate the time, effort and dedication @ShawnGlade has given to the league since the start of his career. While he is moving up to the big leagues to GM, a replacement is needed for Halifax in the VHLM. Shawn brought to me, essentially a shorter list of guys who he would recommend. A decision has been made!

Congratulations to @McWolfwho will become Head GM of the Halifax 21st the moment the S63 VHLM playoffs end. In the meantime, he will be joining Shawn and the 21st as an assistant, and to get a new hand on team properly. 

Thanks!

@VHLM Commissioner

@VHLM GM

@Commissioner

Thanks to the VHLM Commish and GMs for giving me to opportunity to work with such an amazing group of people! I didn't want to leave Halifax so soon but I got an offer I couldn't pass up. I hand picked McWolf because I think he has what it takes to carry on the Halifax legacy and I'm sure he'll do a great job.

Thanks @ShawnGlade for the recommendation, and thanks to the commish team for picking me. I'll keep Shawn as an advisor for the start of next season to make sure the transition is seemless. The team seems to be in a good condition, so it shouldn't be too hard, really!

Big thanks to @diamond_ace as well. Best coach I could have wished for. I feel like I have every weapon I need to do this job well for seasons to come!

• 1 month later...
  • Victor unpinned this topic