GMing Dominoes: Part 3

diamond_ace

5 minutes ago, tfong said:

AGMing seems to be more and more a thing these days.

I know in my case, I'm mostly fine without, but we have so many new guys and I'd like to see them get their foot in the door. Plus it doesn't hurt to have a guy around to talk to the new guys who sign up just after I'm asleep

5 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

I know in my case, I'm mostly fine without, but we have so many new guys and I'd like to see them get their foot in the door. Plus it doesn't hurt to have a guy around to talk to the new guys who sign up just after I'm asleep

:leohide:Why Blade was hired.

Just now, diamond_ace said:

Guy in the general sense, although I really should stop doing that

haha, yeah, I was just messing with you. I do it too, out of habit some times lol

5 hours ago, Quik said:

haha, yeah, I was just messing with you. I do it too, out of habit some times lol

It’s really not that big of a deal, tbh it is nice to get included with everyone else.  I've been called out for worse then being ‘one of the guys’ lol.

6 hours ago, tfong said:

AGMing seems to be more and more a thing these days.

If Dtayl didn’t be hire me to manage the Wild in an AGM role this season, the Wild would have been stagnant for the most part. 

Its part job security, another part developing people to be competent managers. 

Just now, Peace said:

If Dtayl didn’t be hire me to manage the Wild in an AGM role this season, the Wild would have been stagnant for the most part. 

Its part job security, another part developing people to be competent managers. 

That.

And I'd add that one of the most important things AGM do is to help with the recruiting and welcoming of new members. New members join at an impressive rate right now and it's tough to keep up. I'd consider @diamond_ace and I to both be really active, with different schedules, so we made a great team there, but there were still a couple guys that joined and signed before we even had a chance to talk to them. 

SO THIS IS THE POST WHERE I'M HIRING.

I really do think all three guys are great picks, but the thing I need the most is that afternoon availability. The life of an overnight worker. Hiring @Esso2264

As for the other two guys, I know @Peace is about to be the main guy, not sure with @Reives, but if they're taking steps up, they might be in the market to hire?

2 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

SO THIS IS THE POST WHERE I'M HIRING.

I really do think all three guys are great picks, but the thing I need the most is that afternoon availability. The life of an overnight worker. Hiring @Esso2264

As for the other two guys, I know @Peace is about to be the main guy, not sure with @Reives, but if they're taking steps up, they might be in the market to hire?

Unless Dtayl steps down, he’s still the main guy behind the wheel; my computer went down so it’s difficult to submit lines and do really anything.

1 minute ago, Peace said:

Unless Dtayl steps down, he’s still the main guy behind the wheel; my computer went down so it’s difficult to submit lines and do really anything.

I thought he was, now that it's in between seasons. I could have sworn I saw that somewhere