Beketov

Semi-Finals 2, GM 1: Halifax 21st vs. Saskatoon Wild

1 hour ago, Sonnet said:

@BladeMaiden Just blew a 7-1 lead with 26 SOG....

I can’t even defend myself, I’m just going to go to my corner and cry.  (So nice of you to call me out @Sonnet, guess it takes a bust of a goalie to know a bust of a goalie :P)

3 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

I can’t even defend myself, I’m just going to go to my corner and cry.  (So nice of you to call me out @Sonnet, guess it takes a bust of a goalie to know a bust of a goalie :P)

If you're going to call me a bust after a good season on a tanking team, and after carrying a WJC team almost single-handedly to a silver medal, then I don't know what to call you other than outright delusional 👀

On 12/3/2018 at 5:30 PM, Sonnet said:

If you're going to call me a bust after a good season on a tanking team, and after carrying a WJC team almost single-handedly to a silver medal, then I don't know what to call you other than outright delusional 👀

You weren’t able to finish anything  and you were actually over powered for the WJC.  Ya you did good on a tanking team but your ‘greatness’ really didn’t get them anywhere in the end. 1st losers and didn’t even make playoffs sounds like a bust to me. Even with your save % which is a miracle btw the sim must just love on Pepper. 

Edited by BladeMaiden

14 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

You weren’t able to finish anything  and you wete actually over powered for the WJC.  Ya you did good on a tanking team but your ‘greatness’ really didn’t get them anywhere in the end. 1st losers and didn’t even make playoffs sounds like a bust to me. Even with your save % which is a miracle btw the sim must just love on Pepper. 

Big words for someone who has constantly complained about doing nothing of worth throughout their entire tenure. How does it feel getting outperformed by a welfare queen?

If I'm such a bust, then what does that make you?

Edited by Sonnet

Just now, Sonnet said:

Big words for someone who has constantly complained about doing nothing of worth throughout their entire tenure. How does it feel getting outperformed by a welfare queen?

Honestly, it just makes me want to work harder. No matter what I achieve this season I know it will be because my team was great. I honestly am not suprised that my stats are not the best. I started from the bottom and that welfare queen started capped. However, now that I’m capped games like this are a tough pill to swallow. You are right it really sucks to want to be what makes your team great and not see the rewards of all your effort but I won’t stop trying, at the very least I’m not a quitter. Could you say the same if you were in my position?

Just now, Sonnet said:

Yes, because a career is composed of 8 seasons.

🙄 Most profound reply I have ever received from you... lol

What are you doing trolling the VHLM playoffs anyways? Just getting in practice chirps on me for next season?  

On 12/3/2018 at 6:17 PM, McWolf said:

@BladeMaiden really couldn't wait for the season to be over so she could start working as Ottawa's AGM.

I have no plans on cutting the Saskatoon season short, no matter what happened in this mess of a game I intend on being the goalie of the last team standing. 

Edited by BladeMaiden

42 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

🙄 Most profound reply I have ever received from you... lol

What are you doing trolling the VHLM playoffs anyways? Just getting in practice chirps on me for next season?  

Absolutely! Gotta get you ready for the bigs :)

56 minutes ago, Sonnet said:

Absolutely! Gotta get you ready for the bigs :)

I’ve said it before there is no honour in taking shots at those beneath you, so I’ll just take this as a compliment that you see me as future competion lol

59 minutes ago, Jubo07 said:

So I guess we won’t see a pepper/wahl podcast v2 😂

@Sonnet we should do another one when i hit the VHL it will be more entertaining than the 1st one, just you and me talking shots at eachother. #QualityEntertainment 

39 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

@Sonnet we should do another one when i hit the VHL it will be more entertaining than the 1st one, just you and me talking shots at eachother. #QualityEntertainment 

I dunno, it'd be pretty hard for me to get a word in, seeing as how you were plenty okay with talking over me that last time... 😉 

10 minutes ago, Sonnet said:

I dunno, it'd be pretty hard for me to get a word in, seeing as how you were plenty okay with talking over me that last time... 😉 

I have to breathe at some point, I’m sure you’ll get your chirps in. You didn’t have a hard time being heard in the last one 😆 

15 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

14 hours ago, Sonnet said:

Please