Semi-Finals 2, GM 5: Halifax 21st vs. Saskatoon Wild

Beketov

• Commissioner
11 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

One sim today.....I waited all day........for this

That’s the way it works when a team is up for elimination.

7 minutes ago, Beketov said:

That’s the way it works when a team is up for elimination.

I didn't know that for sure until today, but I remember complaining last season too, IMO it''s not a bad system but I feel like it drags out the playoffs too long. again i UNDERSTAND why it's that way, i personally just dont like it

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, ShawnGlade said:

I didn't know that for sure until today, but I remember complaining last season too, IMO it''s not a bad system but I feel like it drags out the playoffs too long. again i UNDERSTAND why it's that way, i personally just dont like it

It definitely does draw things out a bit but playoffs are exciting anyway. Besides, a lot of GM’s complained back in the day about not having adequate time to adjust their lines and strategies.

11 hours ago, Beketov said:

It definitely does draw things out a bit but playoffs are exciting anyway. Besides, a lot of GM’s complained back in the day about not having adequate time to adjust their lines and strategies.

Yes I agree. I too, prefer a drawn out playoffs. And this coming from more of a fan perspective than one from a GM. They should be special and not rushed. Sim each series game one per day or something along those lines.