Beketov

Semi-Finals 2, GM 5: Halifax 21st vs. Saskatoon Wild

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

One sim today.....I waited all day........for this

That’s the way it works when a team is up for elimination.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Beketov said:

That’s the way it works when a team is up for elimination.

I didn't know that for sure until today, but I remember complaining last season too, IMO it''s not a bad system but I feel like it drags out the playoffs too long. again i UNDERSTAND why it's that way, i personally just dont like it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ShawnGlade said:

I didn't know that for sure until today, but I remember complaining last season too, IMO it''s not a bad system but I feel like it drags out the playoffs too long. again i UNDERSTAND why it's that way, i personally just dont like it

It definitely does draw things out a bit but playoffs are exciting anyway. Besides, a lot of GM’s complained back in the day about not having adequate time to adjust their lines and strategies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Beketov said:

It definitely does draw things out a bit but playoffs are exciting anyway. Besides, a lot of GM’s complained back in the day about not having adequate time to adjust their lines and strategies.

 

Yes I agree. I too, prefer a drawn out playoffs. And this coming from more of a fan perspective than one from a GM. They should be special and not rushed. Sim each series game one per day or something along those lines. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.