Semi-Finals 2, GM 7: Halifax 21st vs. Saskatoon Wild

Beketov

Literally every game in this series, my starter is absolutely ass, but my backup somehow pulls 37/38 saves out of his ass. So i start the backup the next game to ride the hot hand. Guess what happens? Exact same fucking thing. Look at legit like every game in this series. Unreal 

• Commissioner
7 minutes ago, Thranduil said:

Lines didn't update damn it.

Only lines I received the last 2 days were from Halifax?

6 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Yeah I'm on Halifax. GM said he was updating lines. Moving Wlod up. The lines still have him listed on line two. I'm sure it wouldn't have made a huge difference but it could have considering Wlod had a four goal performance in one game and like 7 goals in the series and taking in to account how close the score was.

56 minutes ago, Thranduil said:

Yeah I'm on Halifax. GM said he was updating lines. Moving Wlod up. The lines still have him listed on line two. I'm sure it wouldn't have made a huge difference but it could have considering Wlod had a four goal performance in one game and like 7 goals in the series and taking in to account how close the score was.

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

Wait a minute, Thranduil is right. The lines I sent in had Wlod playing on the first line...and on the PP, PK and last minute

• Commissioner

So this game was re-simmed. I downloaded the 21st's new lines but never applied them. However the result did not change, just the score itself. Just noting it for anyone curious.

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

So this game was re-simmed. I downloaded the 21st's new lines but never applied them. However the result did not change, just the score itself. Just noting it for anyone curious. 

Well thanks anyways for doing the re-sim.