Finals, GM 2: Ottawa Lynx vs. Saskatoon Wild

Beketov

8 hours ago, Trifecta said:

LOL I am in the playoffs you buffoon lmao. My player plays for the Wild, so stop being so stupid.

Whoever your player is he is irrelevant. Was talking about Oslo btw, not your bad player piggybacking off a good team

11 hours ago, Nykonax said:

Whoever your player is he is irrelevant. Was talking about Oslo btw, not your bad player piggybacking off a good team

LMAO excuse after excuse with you. Good to see some newbies thinking they are hot stuff. I will enjoy my cup while you won't xD

20 hours ago, Trifecta said:

LOL I am in the playoffs you buffoon lmao. My player plays for the Wild, so stop being so stupid.

That moment when your simulated player does better than the team you have full control of

30 minutes ago, Trifecta said:

LMAO excuse after excuse with you. Good to see some newbies thinking they are hot stuff. I will enjoy my cup while you won't xD

Dahlberg is going second overall worse case scenario in the draft can't really bag on him

18 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

That moment when your simulated player does better than the team you have full control of

That moment wow who really cares. Of course my player is better because I am tanking. Guess you can't quite grasp that concept because you don't have the mental capacity xD

17 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

Dahlberg is going second overall worse case scenario in the draft can't really bag on him

Wow second. Congrats. Guess he won't know what first feels like xD

1 hour ago, Trifecta said:

That moment wow who really cares. Of course my player is better because I am tanking. Guess you can't quite grasp that concept because you don't have the mental capacity xD

Wow second. Congrats. Guess he won't know what first feels like xD

Well seeing as I now run Davos and Davos has the best shot at first overall I'd say he has a good shot at going #1

Also Oslo tanked last szn too......guess the plan isn't going well

Edited by ShawnGlade

2 hours ago, ShawnGlade said:

Well seeing as I now run Davos and Davos has the best shot at first overall I'd say he has a good shot at going #1

Also Oslo tanked last szn too......guess the plan isn't going well

Not my issue and not my concern. The present is what concerns me. You have no need to worry about VHLM anymore, so go on your merry little way and you won't win the lotto xD

6 hours ago, Trifecta said:

Not my issue and not my concern. The present is what concerns me. You have no need to worry about VHLM anymore, so go on your merry little way and you won't win the lotto xD

You're absolutely right, I don't. And that's what separates you and I.

Also considering Dahlberg and Sullivan Jr. are going 1 and 2, I'm completely fine losing the lotto