Beketov

Finals, GM 2: Ottawa Lynx vs. Saskatoon Wild

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Trifecta said:

 

LOL I am in the playoffs you buffoon lmao. My player plays for the Wild, so stop being so stupid.

Whoever your player is he is irrelevant. Was talking about Oslo btw, not your bad player piggybacking off a good team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Nykonax said:

Whoever your player is he is irrelevant. Was talking about Oslo btw, not your bad player piggybacking off a good team

 

LMAO excuse after excuse with you. Good to see some newbies thinking they are hot stuff. I will enjoy my cup while you won't xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Trifecta said:

 

LOL I am in the playoffs you buffoon lmao. My player plays for the Wild, so stop being so stupid.

That moment when your simulated player does better than the team you have full control of

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Trifecta said:

 

LMAO excuse after excuse with you. Good to see some newbies thinking they are hot stuff. I will enjoy my cup while you won't xD

Dahlberg is going second overall worse case scenario in the draft can't really bag on him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

That moment when your simulated player does better than the team you have full control of

 

That moment wow who really cares. Of course my player is better because I am tanking. Guess you can't quite grasp that concept because you don't have the mental capacity xD

 

17 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

Dahlberg is going second overall worse case scenario in the draft can't really bag on him

 

Wow second. Congrats. Guess he won't know what first feels like xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trifecta said:

 

That moment wow who really cares. Of course my player is better because I am tanking. Guess you can't quite grasp that concept because you don't have the mental capacity xD

 

 

Wow second. Congrats. Guess he won't know what first feels like xD

Well seeing as I now run Davos and Davos has the best shot at first overall I'd say he has a good shot at going #1

 

Also Oslo tanked last szn too......guess the plan isn't going well

Edited by ShawnGlade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ShawnGlade said:

Well seeing as I now run Davos and Davos has the best shot at first overall I'd say he has a good shot at going #1

 

Also Oslo tanked last szn too......guess the plan isn't going well

 

Not my issue and not my concern. The present is what concerns me. You have no need to worry about VHLM anymore, so go on your merry little way and you won't win the lotto xD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Trifecta said:

 

Not my issue and not my concern. The present is what concerns me. You have no need to worry about VHLM anymore, so go on your merry little way and you won't win the lotto xD

 

You're absolutely right, I don't. And that's what separates you and I.

 

Also considering Dahlberg and Sullivan Jr. are going 1 and 2, I'm completely fine losing the lotto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.