How to Beat Sask in the Playoffs V1

Nykonax

So since were down 3-0 and this worked against Yukon I've decided to do another shitty graphic to help Ottawa win. I questioned my sexuality doing this so enjoy.

bbkVIgw.png

@BladeMaiden checking out @Eudaldkp during a pre-game press conference. (Sask was wearing their alternate jersey's cause I can't recolour)

We’re already one step ahead of you. We’re rotating Carles number every game so Wahl is confused where he is, and we hide the number on his jersey by forcing him to change jerseys on the bench when Ottawa is pressuring Wahl so he doesn’t see. 

Worked in Halifax. 

1 hour ago, Peace said:

We’re already one step ahead of you. We’re rotating Carles number every game so Wahl is confused where he is, and we hide the number on his jersey by forcing him to change jerseys on the bench when Ottawa is pressuring Wahl so he doesn’t see. 

Worked in Halifax. 

I'll tell Wahl each game what number he is each shift. 

"Hey Wahl Carles is wearing 69!"

"Id love to 69 Carles" *distracted*

This will work and we will win

6 hours ago, Eudaldkp said:

Hahahha great post but Peace has got it all handled.

"I'm sorry did i miss something? Peace @Peace has been making me start a new work out regime and I've been 100% focused on getting my ass in gear for games 4. Oh Carles @Eudaldkp, your here? Babe did you figure out your keeper number yet, I know peace says it is bad luck to name it before your Drafted in S64 but your killing me here! " -Brick Wahl

Oh and btw @Nykonax good job on using the pics I sent you to tease Stoff with to try to distract me, at least if your going to swing at me don't do it with my own material. Do try to be more original...

Edited by BladeMaiden

34 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

"I'm sorry did i miss something? Peace @Peace has been making me start a new work out regime and I've been 100% focused on getting my ass in gear for games 4. Oh Carles @Eudaldkp, your here? Babe did you figure out your keeper number yet, I know peace says it is bad luck to name it before your Drafted in S64 but your killing me here! " -Brick Wahl

Oh and btw @Nykonax good job on using the pics I sent you to tease Stoff with to try to distract me, at least if your going to swing at me don't do it with my own material. Do try to be more original...

I don't know why but the equipment managers are very bad lately with my gear... they keep me getting jerseys with different numbers, I don't know what's going on babe 

10 minutes ago, Eudaldkp said:

I don't know why but the equipment managers are very bad lately with my gear... they keep me getting jerseys with different numbers, I don't know what's going on babe 

"You're breaking my heart babe, I just wanna know where you are. And How come they don't put your name on your Jersey? Peace has really gotta get this shit sorted out." - Brick Wahl

1 hour ago, BladeMaiden said:

I've been 100% focused on getting my ass in gear for games 4

Probably not the only reason..... And you said it was okay for me to use it ?

Edited by Nykonax

I spoke with the equipment managers. They are going to ramp up the intensity, Carles has to change jerseys after every shift now. 

Look on at what you did. 

Edited by Peace

7 hours ago, Peace said:

I spoke with the equipment managers. They are going to ramp up the intensity, Carles has to change jerseys after every shift now. 

Look on at what you did. 

Guess it worked though