Finals, GM 4: Saskatoon Wild vs. Ottawa Lynx

Beketov

1 hour ago, Eudaldkp said:

GG Lynx btw, even though it was a sweep you were the underdogs for all the tournament, enjoyed the games!

Let's celebrate @BladeMaiden

We will be Poppin" the Champagne tonight, I told you if you signed with us you were going to win a Cup. Now it is time to have some fun in the off season! 

Thanks for the Great Games Ottawa, you did well!  Much luck in the upcoming draft ❤️

Just now, BladeMaiden said:

We will be Poppin" the Champagne tonight, I told you if you signed with us you were going to win a Cup. Now it is time to have some fun in the off season! 

Thanks for the Great Games Ottawa, you did well!  Much luck in the upcoming draft ❤️

More fun that we are already having? Didn't think that could happen... Do I get to switch "roles"?

Well shucks. Grats Wild

@BladeMaiden I'll get revenge in the VHL. And in still the better player.

Wahl scored 0 goals on Dahlberg

Dahlberg scored 1 goal on Wahl

Therefore Dahlberg > Wahl

And Ice Tilt

Edited by Nykonax

As the Saskatoon AGM, on behalf of the club and myself, we’d like to congratulate the Ottawa Lynx for making it as far as they did while remaining competitive in the finals. It is an impressive feat for a team considered outmatched TPA wise, and your victory over Yukon was your real victory. 

17 hours ago, Gooningitup said:

I clearly taught @Dtayl too well ;) won the finals his first year in very me fashion lol

17 hours ago, Peace said:

Too bad his AGM did all the hard work this season. I wonder who that is. ;)

Gooning taught me well enough to put together a winning front office and good draft class. Peace carried the front office to this win ❤. Huge thanks to both of you! Now lets go get another cup!!