Blake focused on draft, future

TMI

As the VHLM starts to shift its focus towards next season and its upcoming draft, Saskatoon Wild player Kyson Blake awaits eagerly to find out where he'll be playing next season.  I recently sat down with Blake to discuss a myriad of things and topic of next season came up.

I really don't know where I'm going to be playing, if I'll be a member of the Wild once again, or if I'll be putting on different colors.  None of that matters though as I'm just focused on improving my play and that will show next season for whatever city I'll be representing.

He told me that so far he hasn't been contacted by any other VHLM general managers, but he's confident he's going to be one of the top forwards in S64.  This last season Blake was overshadowed a bit by stars Rylan Peace and Chace Trepanier, but he credits them with help in his development and also told me he was thankful for being in such a situation because it allowed him to grow while not really feeling the pressure being a main guy on the team as that may have hindered his development.