2018 Holiday Bonus!

Beketov

• Commissioner

Hello VHL!

First off, congratulations to the Riga Reign and Saskatoon wild for winning their respective championships! I wanted to hold off on starting this until after the finals but since they are done I see no reason to wait any longer.

This off-season happens to fall right smack in the middle (or at least the start of) most people’s Christmas breaks which means it also has room to get some extra TPE! Similar to what we did last year there will be 4 prizes given out for Christmas, you just need to decide which one you want. But of course, as with all gifts, you don’t know what you get until it’s unwrapped so they will be randomized.

As members, all you have to do is post in here with your gift selection, so pick a number between 1 and 4. On Christmas Eve I will tally up who gets what and act as the VHL Santa to hand out the gifts.

Everything should be relatively even TPE wise (just different methods of getting it) but just to show there’s no funny business I won’t pick a number for myself. Rather I will get the same number as whomever posts 10th in this topic.

So pick your gifts and enjoy a Merry VHL Christmas / any other Holiday you want!

Sincerely,

@Commissioner