TOR/CGY: S63 off-season

VHL Bot

So it'll just be me and the new kids for a bit. That's fine with me, it's basically VHLM GMing extended a few seasons.

@Bushito if you need to ship me I'm good with that, if you want to keep me around, I'm obviously good with that too.

Just now, diamond_ace said:

So it'll just be me and the new kids for a bit. That's fine with me, it's basically VHLM GMing extended a few seasons.

@Bushito if you need to ship me I'm good with that, if you want to keep me around, I'm obviously good with that too.

Canmore will be around next season as well but yeah I’ll listen to the offers but would rather you stay with me

Time to move full compete. Thanks for the easy negotiations @Bushito but it seemed like nobody wanted the rental crazy top goalie. Figured why not, we'll take on that burden and grab a couple of forwards (hopefully, Louth still potentially FA) to help push our run forward with Ironside still on the squad next season. 

Almost poetic that McKnight winds up going in the same deal as the cursed HSK 1st. He was what you gave away wasn't he @DollarAndADream for that random 10% pick that won the lotto for New York? Glad to have all those things now behind me haha. 

5 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Canmore will be around next season as well but yeah I’ll listen to the offers but would rather you stay with me

Then I'm definitely on board staying. Whichever you'd rather - I've been in Calgary for probably 30ish seasons out of the 40ish I've been on the site, so this is home, I'll never turn that down.

• Victor changed the title to TOR/CGY: S63 off-season