VHLM Off-season Announcements

Banackock

Bonjour to you and hope you are well. Another season has come and gone and we've officially hit the off-season. Congrats to all VHLM teams on an excellent season and Saskatoon on hoisting the championship. Without delaying you any further, some announcements to star off the VHLM off-season.

GM CHANGES

We appreciate the time and efforts both @ShawnGlade and @BarzalGoat given during their tenures with the respective teams. We welcome @McWolf as the new GM for the Halifax 21st and @Reives for the Yukon Rush! Congrats to each member involved! Looking forward to the future with these 2 new GM's.

VHLM DRAFT

The VHLM draft will be taking place this Sunday @ 8 PM EST. Watch all the future, young prospects of the VHL find new homes in the VHLM. @VHLM GM

AWARDS

Ballots are out and Award Ceremony is slated for next Friday. Who takes home the hardware this season??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for now. Tagging everyone so I don't miss the newer members (apologies to those it doesn't concern if so) :) 

@Members

Edited by Banackock

Honestly love the dudes I worked with in my 3 years with the Rush. Saw this as my obvious graceful exit from GM for a more active and deserving member... Don't worry folks, you haven't seen the last of the GM that blew two 1 seed's playoff hopes!

You know that the VHL's constitution now states that any unnecessary tagging of members, and I quote ;

"will result in any affected member who is notified but not applicable to such member notifications, being awarded 2 TPE as compensation for their time and effort to read such notice and discover that it is of no interest to them" 

+2 please.