Davidson vs Wahl

Sova

Today I want to try and compare Davidson and Wahl because everyone does that at the moment. Wahl seems superior at the first look since he sits 35 TPE ahead of Davidson but if we take a deeper look into the goalies we also notice they have different styles in playing which might be the bigger difference.

The save percentage of the two players is almost the same as they are only separated by 0.08 percent, this speaks for Davidson's style of play since he is able to pull of more with less so to say and if we assume that the TPE gap stays the same in absolute terms the difference percentage wise will shrink and maybe one day Davidson might have a better save percentage than Wahl with less TPE because of his play style.

On the other hand, Wahl has accumulated 4 shutouts while Davidson has yet to keep his net clean for an entire game this seems to indicate a higher ceiling but also a lower floor for Wahl while Davidson seems to be very consistent in his performances.

So, all in all, I think the VHL is going to get two great future goalies in these two prospects and I am really looking forward to be seeing who comes out on top.