S64 WJC Commissioners

Banackock

Hello, everyone. Starting a little early,  but I have potentially a minor project before everything starts up. Basically some updating help prior to the tournament this season. @McWolf keeps climbing the ranks with jobs, so he is stepping away from things this season. I, of course, will lead things, but need 2 people to take the lead and be this seasons S64 WJC Commissioners. 

World Junior Commissioners Duties:

• Update the Eligibility List and make sure everyone is listed in the good team, as the portal tends to make everyone Canadian.
  • Help in the hiring process of the 5 World Junior Championship General Managers.
  • Promote the World Junior Championship around the board, on the Discord or wherever you may want.
  • Decide the recipients of the tournament awards.
  • Update various All-Time Lists with this season's statistics, histories etc.

The job pays 3 capped TPE per week for the duration of the tournament and will give you a light, fun, short-term management experience. The newly hired WJC Commissioner won't be able to apply for a WJC GM job. Don't apply here if you plan on being a GM, as we'll start the hiring process after the Commish is named.

If this is something that could interest you, apply by posting in this thread.

@BladeMaiden and I updated the All-Time Stats spreadsheet already. I think there's the GM spreadsheet that would still need to be updated. 

Sorry to leave you, Bana. But thanks for the opportunity. It really was a fun first job experience and is what led me to try and get more responsabilities!

1 hour ago, BladeMaiden said:

@Banackock you’re replacing me?

And here I thought you were expecting me to return to my WJC commissioner role...

Have to make a formal post. Was gonna tag you but didn’t want to be a dick to em.

You get nabs at first spot if you want it. I want someone who can take the reigns without me doing much so I can focus else where :) 

4 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Have to make a formal post. Was gonna tag you but didn’t want to be a dick to em.

You get nabs at first spot if you want it. I want someone who can take the reigns without me doing much so I can focus else where :)

I’m  more than willing to take the reigns this year,  just need to make sure I have access to all the google docs if your taking me back.  I had a lot if fun doing the WJC last year with @McWolf and I’m sorry to hear he won’t be returning! But with this league we always have a lot of awesome active people to help out, I’ll be interested in your final decision.

28 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

I’m  more than willing to take the reigns this year,  just need to make sure I have access to all the google docs if your taking me back.  I had a lot if fun doing the WJC last year with @McWolf and I’m sorry to hear he won’t be returning! But with this league we always have a lot of awesome active people to help out, I’ll be interested in your final decision.

I'm still there if you need me, but I'd rather the official title and job pay go to a newer member.

4 minutes ago, McWolf said:

I'm still there if you need me, but I'd rather the official title and job pay go to a newer member.

Thanks, you have been so helpful with me getting involved in the league. It is nice to know you still have my back if I have questions!

Happy to announce @BladeMaiden will be making a return behind the reigns of the WJC - while we also have fresh blood on our hands with the hiring of her new partner in crime, @Sonnet.  Welcome, congrats and good luck. 

:cheers: 

2 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Happy to announce @BladeMaiden will be making a return behind the reigns of the WJC - while we also have fresh blood on our hands with the hiring of her new partner in crime, @Sonnet.  Welcome, congrats and good luck. 

:cheers: 

Welcome @Sonnet! I know we are going to rock this!