Why Do We Need a VHL AGM?

BladeMaiden

Why Do We Need a VHL AGM?

The atmosphere in VHL is changing, but that is not necessarily a bad thing. It seems that   VHL GMs are starting to take to the idea of having some extra help manage their clubs. Weather it is a busy work schedule or taking on a person who has different personal strengths it would seem like this is a trend that is just starting to be rolled out in the VHL.  For the people who are asking why this is necessary I think we need to look at how the VHL itself is changing. We are seeing a shift in the amount of rookie players that are coming in to the VHLM, they are social, active and want to play an active role in the community. The best way to reach out to these new members is to make sure they are met with representatives from A VHLM team and get them started but the best way to keep these players is to get them excited about moving on to the VHL and earning TPE. This is where I think the VHL AGM position comes in in terms of scouting and making sure players feel motivated to get to the VHL.  These New VHL AGMs like the VHLM AGMs need to possess a welcoming attitude, a talent for motivation and a knack for talking. They are Jacks of all trades who are ready to learn more about the VHL and who aren’t afraid of hard work.

If you are interested, I hear more positions may be opening themselves up in the future. What do you think about these new generation of changes?