7 Days of Orion: Introduction

BluObieZ

Allow myself to uh... Reintroduce Orion Slade. The greatest player not in the VHL, the greatest VHL story ever told. He may or may not be a super hero...? Villain? One thing is for certain is that he will be Robbie Agencies last ever player and will be the greatest player to play for them. Now I will not go over his backstory because for that you can read his Bio and Rookie Profile that I posted like a half year ago? I don't fucking know. Consider this a more of a refresher course that he is coming. 

But what does that mean? where will he play? will he be loyal? All good questions. It means that as of Dec 24th I will be no longer working towards another player beyond him. I will be focused on making great and that't that. He is the Christmas Present the league gets to open a whole day early. You can literally thank me now. Go ahead. I'll wait. 

Where will he play? the teams that the best shot at winning the cup. Sadly I am not the Vegas GM this time around like how I would have liked it, because I would have destroyed the VHLM yet again. But I doubt he ends up in Vegas because they don't seem like the team to beat this season. But once again I ignore many things so I can be wrong. Beyond the VHLM he will have the same attitude cups a plenty will be his motto. But I will not go into that grand plan just yet because that's something I feel like unveiling when his VHL draft nears. For now I will let teams salivate over maybe drafting him. Let them think they can keep him beyond a rookie contract that may or may not have a player option on the 2nd season.   

For now just enjoy the wild ride. Oh and this isn't the only thing for the first day of Orion. Because this is a bit lackluster for a hype piece