An open apology to Bushito and the staff.

Peace

As a pre-fix, I would like to say I actually recorded this using the iPhone's 'voice memo' application roughly 48 hours after the thread got out of hand, however I couldn't figure out how to upload it to any audio hosting website. I apologise, otherwise this would have been in audio format and delivered sooner - I just got access to a keyboard temporarily so I can finally type it out, it was impossible for me to type and listen at the same time on my iPhone. I had to either type or listen, not both:

I'll type what I said out in repeat, obviously removing the sentence fillers that caused some pausing. (Uh, um, er, etc).

"Good evening, everyone.

I'd like to openly apologise to the staff, to Bushito and Blade for my involvement that lead to further aggression towards Bushito.

I'm not typically an angry person, but that struck a cord so hard that I was nearly vibrating with anger. What lead was me calling Bashito petty, and insulting him by telling him to 'kindly fuck off'. I'm not here to defend my actions, I'm here to give my sincere apology to Bushito, who I attacked in the thread, and it lead to more people posting more and more aggressively.

I maintain my stance on how I feel about it, but my actions in relaying my opinions were wholely unacceptable. I accept any consequences that come my way, either official from the staff or personally from Bushito.

Thank you all for listening,

Peace Out."

Now at the time Bushito appeared firm that he wasn't going to draft Wahl, which he ended up doing in the second round in the recent draft. I was very happy that occured, and was honestly the number one 'shocking' pick in my book.

Thanks for reading.

- Peace

First off, never apologize to me. I like to stir the pot and find it enjoyable to rile people up a bit because it gives the league talking points and helps with activity. While I do maintain that people should not be AGM of a team they are not on, I also have kept in contact with Blade throughout and always did plan on drafting her. I don't even know what you said so I doubt you'll hear any backlash from it, lol.