It's Spelled "McAllister"

CowboyinAmerica

Now that Ubuyalot has been knocked out of the Sponsor's Shield, I guess it's time for this. I went into McAllister's career figuring that I would make a pure scorer, stay on one team his entire career, and get solid TPE but not break my neck over it. So naturally, I broke the all-time single season hits record, got moved twice directly following playoff runs, and finished with an ungodly amount of TPE due to the cap raising from 9 to 12. Sounds about right.

It was a lot of fun though. I'd like to thank my two GMs @Banackock and @Tyler, the large number of people McAllister's been teammates with over the past eight seasons, and the VHL community at large for continuing to make this fun. I'm not as huge of a hockey fan as a lot of people here, but I enjoy the game and the community so much that I keep coming back. And whether it's a player like McAllister who rakes up awards or someone like Olsen who doesn't accomplish too much, I continue to have fun all the same.

I'll be gone for a bit before I create a new player - a full-time job, a part-time master's program, a fiancee in med school, and a wedding to plan in May will do that to you. But I figure I'll be back eventually. A happy holidays to all, and see you soon :cheers: :sea: :dav: :ssk:

Amazing career and easy 1st-ballot HOFer with this one!

Best wishes in your life going forward, and can't wait for your next player to make his mark on the league, whenever that might be

:cheers:

It was an honour to see the farewell tour of McAllister and the Bears.

Good luck in all your other projects, CIA. I'm already excited to see what your next player is going to be and how dominant you'll be, once again!

Edited by McWolf

• Commissioner

Definitely expecting to see you in the Hall sooner rather than later, you were a joy to play with in your final season, Shane we couldn’t get you that last cup.

Now go away so I can maybe have some more success for the Boulet :P

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

Shane

? lol

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

Now go away so I can maybe have some more success for the Boulet

Also...Hi, I'd like you to meet Kronos Bailey, whose spirit animal is Matt Bailey :)