S63 VHLM Award Ceremony

Banackock

:vhlmlogo: S63 VHLM Awards :vhlmlogo:

Welcome to the S63 VHLM Award Ceremony! Firstly, we'd like to congratulate the Saskatoon Wild on winning the Founders Cup. An amazing, triumphant performance from them to watch them capture a well deserved trophy. For the others, congrats on either starting off your careers and giving it your best foot forward, continuing your careers and leading the path for new members and managing your teams and helping the league succeed as a great place for our young players. We appreciate everyone who places in the effort to make the VHLM a little more fun every single day. 

This season witnessed a lot of strong play, a lot of top notch talent system and group and many other things to highlight the season we now turn a page on together. ANNNNND before we get to the Awards, a small little commercial from one of our magical, mysterious sponsors - Mcdonalds ??

OOH.jpg?945320

"Hi, my name is Joseph McWolf @McWolf and I've played in the VHLM and for the VHL's NYA. Funny enough, I'm also a new VHLM GM for the Halifax 21st - so look at me go there. Anyway, I'm a daily eater of Mcdonalds before games to really boost my metabolism and protein amounts. Safe to say, with a once a week workout routine of 11 jumping jacks, 2.5 push ups and watching two episodes of the hit TV series Cops for cardio, I'm making stellar progress." 

McWolf Before (left) and After (right) Photos for amazing results

modano.jpgtkachuk_b.jpg

If you won an award you can claim 2 TPE. All co-winners can claim 1 TPE.

Team awards do not count as TPE. 

S63 VHLM Awards

Championship - Founder's Cup: Saskatoon Wild :ssk:

Best Regular Season Record - Prime Minister's Cup:  Yukon Rush :yuk:

Leading Points - Ethan Osborne Trophy: Elias Dahlberg (OTT)

Leading Goals - Alexander Chershenko Trophy:  Elias Dahlberg (OTT)

Leading Assists - Vladimir Boomchenko Trophy Chance Matthews (OTT) & Jesse Wilson (HFX)

Regular Season MVP - Mitch Higgins Trophy: 

1. Elias Dahlberg (OTT) --> (4/6)

2. Nathan Mackinnon (HFX) -- > (1/6)

3. Rhett Stoffiday (YUK) --> (1/6)

4. Jesse Wilson (HFX) 

Playoff MVP - Skylar Rift Trophy: 

1.Curtis Gary (SSK) --> (2/6)

2. Mark Gebauer (SSK) --> (2/6)

3. Brick Wahl (SSK) --> (2/6)

4. Rhett Stoffiday (YUK)

Top Defenseman - Ryan Sullivan Trophy:  

1. Jesse Wilson (HFX) --> (4/6)

2. Piotr Jerwa (SSK) --> (2/6)

3. Toby Fitzgerald (SSK)

Top Goaltender - Benoit Devereux Trophy: 

1. Rhett Stoffiday (YUK) --> (5/6)

2. Kevin Weekes (LVA) --> (1/6)

3. Brick Wahl (SSK) 

Top Two-Way Forward- Matt Bentz Trophy: 

1. Jorgon Weyed (LVA) --> (5/6)

2. Wlodzimierz Zajaczkowski (HFX) --> (1/6)

3. Elias Dahlberg (OTT)

Top Executive - Jack Reilly Trophy: 

1. Saskatoon GM - (5/6)

2. Ottawa GM  - (1/6)

3. Yukon GM 

Note, One GM missed the Top Executive voting and another missing for Top Two-Way Forward. Thus, I have filled in those votes as Weyed and Saskatoon for a total of 6 votes for each award. 

Thank you once again for an amazing season!

:cheers: 

Edited by Banackock

9 hours ago, Sonnet said:

image.png.5b1555b590575c3d0bc4ac96d0262d4c.png

When Blade tries to start talking shit again, just link her this image. #NoVotes

This won’t stop me both those goalies had a season head start on me, do me a favour and try not to cry about having shots on net this season. If you didn’t want people shooting at you, you really shouldn’t be a goalie. Learn how to deflect :P

Unfortunately @BladeMaiden was on a middle pack vegas roster for 20 some games which blemished her statistics. By the time we received Weekes we were on a consistent road of improvement throughout the forwards and dmen.

40 minutes ago, Sonnet said:

Kallis had like 100 TPE to start the season and I think I won my vote 5-1. I also didn't finish behind inactive players (who you happened to pass pretty early on in the season)...

You're just a bundle of excuses, eh? ?

22 minutes ago, Jubo07 said:

Unfortunately @BladeMaiden was on a middle pack vegas roster for 20 some games which blemished her statistics. By the time we received Weekes we were on a consistent road of improvement throughout the forwards and dmen.

I don’t  blame Vegas or Saskatoon for my performances Jubo.

I’ve been saying @Stoffiday was gaurenteed GOTY for a while now.  I really cannot blame the GMs for voting for what I could see myself for weeks. Hopefully, Wahl will have his day in the sun soon and if I did my best. Nothing left to say except we’ll see how I do in the VHL. 

7 minutes ago, Stoffiday said:

Grabs trophy, lifting it up above my head and holds it there. Then immediately sets it in front of Wahl. 

This is yours, now. 

Drops mic, and walks to the catered buffet. 

THERE'S A BUFFET?

runs to the buffet and pushes Stoff out of the way