S64 Trivia Week 1 - A New Dawn

Victor

• Admin

Hello VHL and merry Christmas to you all. I once brought VHL trivia to the league probably around 20 seasons ago but as I went on hiatus it was then capably led by @TheLastOlympian07 and @Bushito. Now I'm back and putting a slight twist on trivia, to reinvigorate the concept a bit.

So, using a great suggestion by my #1 linemate @Tagger I bring you an enhanced version of trivia. Simply fill out the Google form below for 1 capped TPE per correct answer, as well as joining the S64 uncapped TPE leaderboard.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeb-N8Tudx1g3qIYwaMxuIM8zymIHCyhcLTKSgcR6Rg6vt3Og/viewform?usp=sf_link

A couple of ground rules:

1. Don't post the answers below - your post will be deleted and you will be disqualified from TPE this week.

2. Just to clarify, you don't need to PM me anything - it's the same 2 questions for everyone. What you can do though, is PM me any questions which can be asked in the same format and when I use those questions, you will earn uncapped TPE for it! Wins all around.

And just to make everyone aware of the new format (I won't do this after this week), MASS TAG!

@Members

:vhllogo:⛄

• Commissioner
4 minutes ago, Victor said:

Simply fill out the Google form below for 1 uncapped TPE per correct answer

Trivia answers are meant to be capped. The only uncapped is the final count and giving questions.

• 2 weeks later...