A response to Alexander Pepper.

Stoffiday

A response to Alexander Pepper

White Horse, Yukon Territory – Rhett Stoffiday is sitting in his home in his rocking chair, contemplating what he had just seen. His close friend Alex Pepper had just done an interview regarding the recent Sponsor’s Shield tournament, which Stoffiday had royally messed up for the Jolt Juice brand.

“Now, I understand that I messed up…but I handled this matter privately with Alex, or at least I thought.” Stoffiday shifts in his chair, looking hurt and confused.

“For Alex to say that I have a hell of an ego….HOW DARE HE?! Look at everything that Alex has ever done! He’s won multiple awards, and gotten numerous accolades, and HE’S NEVER SATISFIED! The things he said that I said to him we’re bold face…damn…LIES!”

It was at this time, Stoffiday looked deep into the Camera, and said:

“Listen Alex, this is for you. I’m sorry for what happened…but you’re cuttin’ deep, boy…You want out? That’s fine. I will never say I want you to go, but I ain’t gonna stop you from getting what you deserve.”

Stoffiday would grunt, shift in his chair and say: “At least I owned up to what I did and didn’t lie what another man said…”

With that, Stoffiday left his chair and went to eat crab legs.

Stoffiday and Pepper have come up through the VHLM and VHL together, and Pepper was one of Stoffiday’s groomsmen at his wedding last July.

We will keep our readers posted with any new updates as they come forward.

@Sonnet