A SHORT explanation on why Jubo is blind

ShawnGlade

"otTaWA iS On tHE oUtsIdE lOOKiNg iN." Yeah right buddy. Let's look at Ottawa's roster here.

Kyson Blake-Roll Fizzlebeef-Katie Warren

Game set match, this is the best line in hockey. Blake is already over the cap, Fizzlebeef is a deadly center who may cap, and my GM player, Warren, is a scoring machine who will cap.If you ever need goals, just reach out to Katie at 1-800-TOP-TITS where she can be found making her living at the back of the god damn net. This line is gonna do a shit ton of scoring lemme tell ya

Matthew Kai-Gritty-Jack Lynch

Kai is a conservative player who could be a steal for Ottawa, Gritty is a scary motherfucker who's got some wheels, and Lynch is a machine who can't stop passing the goddam puck. You want passing and grit? Here ya go

Evgeni Komarov-Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen

Komarov is a freakin goon who will kill you no doubt, and Smitty whatever-the-fuck is a stud who's bound to break out and he's improving fast. Ain't getting past shit.

Gregor Rasputinov-Jonathan Hill

This Gregor guy cannot stop getting those tangy apples all day long. Not to mention his D partner, Hill, is a fucking elite shooter. The longest recorded sniper kill is 3,540 meters but that's because nobody has asked your boy Hill to rip any wristers at ISIS yet.

JB Rift

This kid's fucking jacked. Thick, dense, built whatever you wanna call him he's got it. Legs thicker than my fucking chest, and shoulders wider than my wingspan. Making full use of his frame and with the golden flow to top it off. He dwarfed us all. Bonafide stallion. Brick Wahl

Great writeup! I'd also like to add that Don Draper, Luke Allman, and Christopher Murphy are all also active. Draper's actually ahead of Kai (and that might be a swap I make after a week or so). Murphy has done things but has yet to update it, which is obviously not ideal and he'll want to do that.

As far as capping: I think Fizzlebeef will get there or close enough - I also wouldn't be surprised if Gritty does, since this player seems to have Eagles' interest again. Lynch will get to the mid 100s or so, and Draper and Kai I think will both get over 100. Our forwards are honestly 9 deep, which is weird but at the same time it's a good spot to be in.

Defensively, of course I'd like to nip one or two more guys from waivers if possible since Rasputinov and Hill are inactive, but as far as inactives go they're not bad to fill things out (and behind two definite caps in Smitty and Komarov). Also if any of the top 9 goes inactive, we have a 162 TPE inactive (Matthews) to move right up onto the 3rd.

I cant tell if your gullable, bias or perhaps just easilly offended. Maybe all 3? There are other links on the team page besides Ottawa. Click around and view your competition. Ottawa is certainly in the picture but try a warm glass of milk and maybe an antacid then do some research. Orion Slade @BluObieZ chose he he felt was the roster with the most promise. Lets all calm down and not be sour about not being first on his list.

With oodles of love and a hint of peppermint, Jubo07.

4 hours ago, Jubo07 said:

I cant tell if your gullable, bias or perhaps just easilly offended. Maybe all 3? There are other links on the team page besides Ottawa. Click around and view your competition. Ottawa is certainly in the picture but try a warm glass of milk and maybe an antacid then do some research. Orion Slade @BluObieZ chose he he felt was the roster with the most promise. Lets all calm down and not be sour about not being first on his list.

I'm just baffled you would put Oslo and Halifax ahead of Ottawa, let alone Vegas. I don't understand that process

Edited by ShawnGlade

8 hours ago, Jubo07 said:

I'm not sour about Orion at all, especially considering I chose not to even offer (Robbie makes great players and I respect that, and I'm looking forward to how Slade does in the bigs especially, but I have a lot of active new guys I want to give time to). I'm sour about you lying to that new guy last week about my team (oddly enough, while you turned him off of me, you turned him off of yourself as well, you're welcome Halifax). Chirp on the rest of the forums all you want, but keep things realistic in the new player threads, it's classless to do otherwise.

Also, I've done far more research than you. Look at my 590s over the upcoming weeks - the defense one is already out. You're just sour that we've taken you out of the playoffs 2 seasons in a row. For that matter, you've won 1 playoff game against us total in both seasons. The irony of a sour person calling me sour...

With a lot of understanding toward a guy who's finally starting to learn how to do the job and not offer 50 trades a day, from the one guy who's in the HOF for it already and who every other GM but you recognizes as objectively the best in the league and in more of a competition with the all time greats than anyone in the spots now (and thanks for the peppermint), diamond_ace.