Calgary Wranglers press conference

diamond_ace

On 10/15/2019 at 7:47 AM, BladeMaiden said:

7.) Do home games make you nervous or excited? why? - both I’d say and it’s because A you’ll get a lot of people cheering you on, and then there’s B you get a lot of that pressure on you to win the game

8.) Calgary and Vancouver have a great playoff based rivalry often meeting in the semifinals. Describe what it is like being a part of that rivalry. - not really apart of it I’d say as I’m just a rookie, but I’m happy that I’m apart of a team with history 

9.) @DilIsPickle is now on our biggest rival's team and he is a D-man!! What do you think of his position swap and how are you dealing with our C playing for the enemy? - I think it’s just another way for a gateaway whether it’s to benefit media or himself I wish him the best of luck though. 

Pick a D man!  in the following questions you will pick a D man from the wranglers who you believe fits the question or statement.

10.) Knows how to shoot a bow and arrow. - Leph Twinger he’s probably the best shooter, and that’s not including Barabash

11.) Owns Fancy / patterned socks - Cody Smith he just seems like that type of guy, and I don’t mean that in a bad way. 

12.) Has a flask in his hockey bag - This is a random guess LeBlanc or is it LeBanc?

Wranglers2.png

20 new questions Wranglers!  Theme of this week is : PLAYOFFS! and Goalies A reminder for all the Wranglers that answering 3 is worth 1 tpe and answering 6 is worth 2 !

1.) What do you think of our Play-Off run?

2.) What would you say to @Banackock and Seattle if given a chance ( I have already shared my thoughts and i know Bush has too lol)

3.) Are you looking forward to next season?

4.) (S61) C - Sebastian Ironside  Is retiring this season, let him know how much he will be missed ❤️ @DollarAndADream

5.) Do you think your VHLM team affects how or where you play in the VHL, is that history a good or a bad thing?

6.) Have you ever thought about GMing?

7.) Have you ever participated in other sim leauges, did you find that helped or hindered with how you adjusted to the VHL?

8.) Give me a female player name that you would use and explain why?

9.) What activity would you choose for team bonding, if anyone says golf brick is going to kick them in the groin...that is so cliche!

Lets play "Who did this?!" The Flashback or Wahl Edition. Remember to say why you think it was either Brick or Fang.

10.) Openly left his girl friend of 7 years for a man on his team, then left that man for Tsuzu.to make matters worse this tendie is currently perusing @omgitshim Cinnamon Block...

11.) Punched out a referee in his minors career

12.) Travels with his beloved giant inflatable duck

13.) Almost didn't get drafted to the wranglers over an AGMing scandal.

14.) Created mid draft in the minors to go to a specific team.

15.) Has the highest penalty min in the VHL for this season as a Goalie.

16.) At the end of each game played by the other goalie gives him a supportive hug no matter the results #BestBros

17.) Uses neon tape on his goalie stick.

18.) Cheats on team game nights.

19.) Loves puppies more than kitties.

20.) Took pictures for a hockey magazine nude (you know the ones where they suggestively hide the good bits lol) O.O

Edited by BladeMaiden
gold to golf correction

30 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

9.) What activity would you choose for team bonding, if anyone says gold brick is going to kick them in the groin...that is so cliche! I would say we could um practice or we could eat food I love food, and food does have taste

Lets play "Who did this?!" The Flashback or Wahl Edition. Remember to say why you think it was either Brick or Fang.

10.) Openly left his girl friend of 7 years for a man on his team, then left that man for Tsuzu.to make matters worse this tendie is currently perusing @omgitshim Cinnamon Block... - Fang 

11.) Punched put a referee in his minors career - Fang

12.) Travels with his beloved giant inflatable duck - Brick Wahl 

13.) Almost didn't get drafted to the wranglers over an AGMing scandal. - Brick

14.) Created mid draft in the minors to go to a specific team. - Brick

@Big Mac There are a few cannon answers for these and I'll let you in on the secret..

10.) Openly left his girl friend of 7 years for a man on his team, then left that man for Tsuzu.to make matters worse this tendie is currently perusing @omgitshim Cinnamon Block... - Fang 

❌This is actually Brick, Brick is famously Bisexual and has persued man tallented players in the VHL. He is currently hoping Cinnamon Block will be his baby momma ; )

11.) Punched out a referee in his minors career - Fang @uphillmoss

✔️Fang got ejected from one of his games in the VHLM for this reason. I was his VHLM GM at the time was not amused...

12.) Travels with his beloved giant inflatable duck - Brick Wahl 

❌ At the famous Reapers summers bash Fang fell in love with his giant inflatable duck which @OrbitingDeath popped. GM Katherine Blade patched up the duck with an embarrassing patch for the feisty goalie and he has brought Dr. Duckstructicus everywhere since that event. He was even in the stands fully inflated at the VHL draft and there are many pictures of former Reapers with it on draft day!

13.) Almost didn't get drafted to the wranglers over an AGMing scandal. - Brick

✔️Sometimes ambition bites you in the ass. Some GMs like to know that you are 100% team loyal. @Bushito was looking for a career loyal goalie and didn't want to waste a pick on someone that @Beaviss in vancouver could easily corrupt. We all know how this turns out, I am still wrangler loyal and now AGM for Bush. Somethings just work out in the end, even it it takes almost a year to get there.

14.) Created mid draft in the minors to go to a specific team. - Brick

❌Although this is something Brick (or I) would totally do, it actually was not the case this time. Fang Flash Back created Mid-Draft to go to The Philadelphia Reapers. Rumor has it he regrets nothing and has said he would totally do it again if it hadn't caused a rule change.

Edited by BladeMaiden

16 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

1.) What do you think of our Play-Off run?

Good job beating Vancouver.

2.) What would you say to @Banackock and Seattle if given a chance ( I have already shared my thoughts and i know Bush has too lol)

Good luck against Malmo!

3.) Are you looking forward to next season?

I'm looking forward to the draft.

4.) (S61) C - Sebastian Ironside  Is retiring this season, let him know how much he will be missed ❤️ @DollarAndADream

6/9

5.) Do you think your VHLM team affects how or where you play in the VHL, is that history a good or a bad thing?

I don't think it has a huge influence; it's more the bonds you make along the way.

6.) Have you ever thought about GMing?

I've done it a bit way back in the day. I have no desire to do it these days.

7.) Have you ever participated in other sim leauges, did you find that helped or hindered with how you adjusted to the VHL?

Knowing how other sim leagues work definitely helped make figuring the updating side of things pretty smooth.

8.) Give me a female player name that you would use and explain why?

Cinnamon Block ? 

9.) What activity would you choose for team bonding, if anyone says gold brick is going to kick them in the groin...that is so cliche!

Glue does a good job of bonding.

10.) Openly left his girl friend of 7 years for a man on his team, then left that man for Tsuzu.to make matters worse this tendie is currently perusing @omgitshim Cinnamon Block...

Both

11.) Punched put a referee in his minors career

Punched out? Both

Fang

Both

Both

Both

16.) At the end of each game played by the other goalie gives him a supportive hug no matter the results #BestBros

Wahl

Why?

Both. On all nights.

Both

20.) Took pictures for a hockey magazine nude (you know the ones where they suggestively hide the good bits lol) O.O

Both

On 10/30/2019 at 2:33 AM, BladeMaiden said:

15.) Has the highest penalty min in the VHL for this season as a Goalie. - Brick

16.) At the end of each game played by the other goalie gives him a supportive hug no matter the results #BestBros - Brick

17.) Uses neon tape on his goalie stick. - Fang

18.) Cheats on team game nights. - Brick

19.) Loves puppies more than kitties. - Brick

20.) Took pictures for a hockey magazine nude (you know the ones where they suggestively hide the good bits lol) O.O - Fang

On 10/30/2019 at 2:33 AM, BladeMaiden said:

2.) What would you say to @Banackock and Seattle if given a chance ( I have already shared my thoughts and i know Bush has too lol) - Idk I’m sure the teams do have some rivalry I’m a pretty tame guy anyways

3.) Are you looking forward to next season? - yeah I’m deciding whether to wait to get 40 tpe recreate or stay around I don’t wanna piss of @Bushito or @BladeMaiden; I’m most likely not, because it was mainly cause the other young forwards had more tpe, but I’ve been earning more recently.

4.) (S61) C - Sebastian Ironside  Is retiring this season, let him know how much he will be missed ❤️ @DollarAndADream - I’m not gonna lie I’ve talked to DAAD once, and I thought he was the captain (was he our cap)?

5.) Do you think your VHLM team affects how or where you play in the VHL, is that history a good or a bad thing? - heavily I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for my connections

6.) Have you ever thought about GMing? - not really I used to, but I don’t have the time

7.) Have you ever participated in other sim leauges, did you find that helped or hindered with how you adjusted to the VHL? - I tried SBA and EFL, but VHL is my home if that makes sense.

Wranglers2.png

12 new questions Wranglers!  Theme of this week is : Getting to Know You! A reminder for all the Wranglers that answering 3 is worth 1 tpe and answering 6 is worth 2 !

1. On a scale of 1-10, how strict was your VHLM GM (Or VHL)?

2. What was your favorite toy growing up?

3. If you could time travel, when would you go?

4. What personality trait has gotten you in the most trouble?

5. What is the best piece of advice you’ve received?

6. If you had to pick a new name for yourself, what name would you pick?

7. Do you feel like a leader or a follower?

8. What’s your favorite cheesy pick-up line?

9. Would You Rather sleep wearing handcuffs or a bike helmet?

10. Would You Rather be uncontrollably laughing for the rest of your life or uncontrollably crying?

11. What is the funniest thing you have ever seen a fan do?

12. What are your movie theater popcorn habits?

Wranglers Team Tag:

GM:   : @Bushito

AGM:  TBD

@BladeMaiden

@uphillmoss @jack  @Psanchez55 @Sixersfan549

@DollarAndADream @stevo @Big Mac @cody73 @animal74 @diamond_ace

23 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

Wranglers2.png

12 new questions Wranglers!  Theme of this week is : Getting to Know You! A reminder for all the Wranglers that answering 3 is worth 1 tpe and answering 6 is worth 2 !

10. Would You Rather be uncontrollably laughing for the rest of your life or uncontrollably crying?

Wranglers Team Tag:

@BladeMaiden

On 10/30/2019 at 1:33 AM, BladeMaiden said:

11.) Punched out a referee in his minors career

10. Brick, Fang tried to protect her(not that she needed it)

11. Fang definitely, bricks a lover, not a fighter

12. Fang

13. Brick, cause @BladeMaiden causes scandals wherever she goes

14.fang

15. Fang, only took him 8 games

16. Both, it's rough being a goalie, we need someone their to support us and to remind us to blame the defense

17. Brick, Fang uses white tape cause it is harder to see it tear from slashing players

18. everyone except me. especially when I loose

19. both

20. Both, but brick only did it cause he heard Cinna likes that magazine

On 11/6/2019 at 1:19 AM, BladeMaiden said:

1. On a scale of 1-10, how strict was your VHLM GM (Or VHL)? - 1 Blade wasn’t strict at all actually the very opposite

2. What was your favorite toy growing up? - bruh I had a couple of stuffed animals, but that was when I was really little, but growing up I’d say I had this Optimus prime thing it was fo friggin cool

3. If you could time travel, when would you go? 2000 to stop Jared fogle from eating subway

4. What personality trait has gotten you in the most trouble? - my outspokenness 

5. What is the best piece of advice you’ve received? - think before you speak; it’s helped me much more than I can imagine

for a vhl name I’d say maybe Stefan Gunnar 

Easy. Super Nintendo i received for 5th birthday. DK country 1 

I would travel to Saturday, November  9th 2019. To save Don Cherry's career. 

My temper. I'll bottle up  then eventually snap. 

5. What was the best piece of advice you've received? 

"You miss 100% of the shots you dont take" Wayne Gretzky. Can be applied to all aspects of life.

6. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what name would you pick? 

Kidney Sauceby 

10. Would you rather be uncontrollably laughing for the rest of your life, or uncontrollably crying? 

Ok both sound horrible to be honest. No one wants to be sad so let's go with laughing!

Edited by R Jubis

On 11/6/2019 at 12:19 AM, BladeMaiden said:

Wranglers2.png

Wranglers Team Tag:

@BladeMaiden

1.On a scale of one to ten how strict was your VHLM gm

Oh she was the worst, she would never let me bring my duck on the ice. Definitely 10/10

2. What was your favorite toy growing up

Definitely a rubber ducky

3. If you could time travel, where would you go.

back to the season 67 VHLM playoffs, and make sure I made some more saves. we needed to win that series.

4. What personality trait has gotten you in the most trouble

I have no idea what you are talking about. You saying I am not a perfect little angle?????!?!!?

5. What is the best piece of advice you have received

Brick Whal "blame the defense"

9. Would you rather sleep wearing handcuffs or a bike helmet.

I wouldn't be the one wearing the handcuffs ;)

DMaximus was my GM and he was a pretty chill dude. I'll say 6 just so people don't underestimate his au-to-ri-tay. But really, he's probably a 2.

Probably in the future because the past was trash. You were as likely to die in war as you were from drinking water. People say things are getting worse but I disagree so I would like to see what happens in the future.

People in general love Hiroshi Okada but some men find his confidence menacing. It's not his fault women love him and ignore other guys.

I feel like I would have less of a chance of losing a limb if I slept with a bike helmet. If the bloodflow gets blocked while you sleep, shit's not funny.

Uncontrollably laughing. Then I could justify becoming the clown prince of crime.

I throw them up and catch em with my mouth. I make sure to sit in the first row to make sure everybody witnesses my awesomeness.

On 11/6/2019 at 1:19 AM, BladeMaiden said:

7. Do you feel like a leader or a follower? - follower

8. What’s your favorite cheesy pick-up line? - correct me if I say this wrong but here it goes: You’re a 9 and I’m the 1 to make you a 10. 

9. Would You Rather sleep wearing handcuffs or a bike helmet? - helmet without a doubt unless I get to wear the handcuffs in front instead of the back

10. Would You Rather be uncontrollably laughing for the rest of your life or uncontrollably crying? - crying I’d get a lot of sympathy which I love haha

11. What is the funniest thing you have ever seen a fan do? I mean I just love a good chirp in general tbh here are some good ones Chirps

12. What are your movie theater popcorn habits? Just eat em normally sometimes when no one is looking I’ll throw it at my face ,only to end up  causing a mess

Wranglers2.png

12 new questions Wranglers!  A reminder for all the Wranglers that answering 3 questions

is worth 1 TPE and answering 6 questions is worth 2 TPE !

Lets Russel Up Some Fun!!

1. Give me your best Cowboy Joke!
  2. How do you think you are doing now that we are a few weeks in?
  3. Favorite Holiday to celebrate and why?
  4. Tell me about the what you saw @cody73 Cody Smith doing on the Flight to Davos?
  5. Team was split up into offense and defense and had a water balloon fight...  Who won and why?
  6. Team was split up into offense and defense and had a water balloon fight...  Who was your first target and why?
  7. Team was split up into offense and defense and had a water balloon fight...  As a surprise Bush @Bushito filled the water balloons with paint, one team was Red the other was Grey. How do you react to this surprise? Also are you worried about the mess that will be created?
  8. Wahl @BladeMaidensays "Win or lose we hit the booze!" which parties are better in Calgary? Winners usually pay but it is also nice celebrating a win.
  9. Name 3 odd things in your car.
  10. Who are you sitting next to in the LR this season? Tag em' to call dibs!
  11. Who would win in a fight Roll Fizzelbeef @TacticalHammer or Tyler Barabash Jr @Bushito?? Who you putting your money on?
  12. Which our VHL rookies is the most feisty?  ( They are ---> Hiroshi Okada @enigmatic, RJ Jubis @Jubis )

GM : @Bushito

AGM: @DilIsPickle

TEAM: @BladeMaiden  @DollarAndADream  @uphillmoss  @cody73  @LittleRiDog  @Krice13  @Jubis  @enigmatic  @diamond_ace  @stevo  @Gaudette  @animal74  @DMaximus  @Psanchez55   @jack  @Sixersfan549  @Big Mac  @xDParK

#1. What do you call someone who wears cowboy clothes? "Ranch Dressin"

#2.  Not where I would like it to be production wise.  I did go 10 straight games without registering a point. I also got my first point of the season recently so happy about that. 

#3. My favourite holiday is Christmas. Nothing better than a small break from hockey. Time with family and great food.

#4. On our last flight to Davos I saw Cody Smith doing something odd. He was brushing his teeth with chocolate milk. Why? I dont know 

#8.  After a home win you could catch some of us boozing it up at Cowboys Casino.  Sssshhhhh that's a secret. 

#9. Tim Hortons coffee cup, hockey sticks and beef jerky.

Give me your best Cowboy Joke!
Yo cowboy so fat the picture I took of him last christmas is still printing.

Oh wait that's a yo momma joke.

How do you think you are doing now that we are a few weeks in?
I got two points so you could say I'm on a roll. Getting close to that 69 OA (nice) so things are going well.

Favorite Holiday to celebrate and why?
New Year because there is so much happening. In Japan people make a huge fuss about the new year.

Team was split up into offense and defense and had a water balloon fight...  Who won and why?
There's more of us on offense so you would think we would make quick work of the D team but offense was handicapped by having me and RJ Jubis because we can't hit anything.

Team was split up into offense and defense and had a water balloon fight...  Who was your first target and why?
Roll Fizzlebeef because targeting someone on my own team was the only way I could hit anybody.

Who are you sitting next to in the LR this season? Tag em' to call dibs!
Brick Wahl and I have been bonding over our common love of Mean Girls.

6 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

Wranglers2.png

12 new questions Wranglers!  A reminder for all the Wranglers that answering 3 questions

1. Give me your best Cowboy Joke! - you can’t Yee without a haw (don’t know anyone so I make one up) also we’re wranglers -_-
  2. How do you think you are doing now that we are a few weeks in? I think I’m a candidate for MIP
  3. Favorite Holiday to celebrate and why? - thanksgiving or Christmas food or presents thinking currently
  4. Tell me about the what you saw @cody73 Cody Smith doing on the Flight to Davos? - well i saw him talking to everyone about how he’s an amazing offensive defensemen 
  5. Team was split up into offense and defense and had a water balloon fight...  Who won and why? - offense all they could do was defend (Aight imma head out)
  6. Team was split up into offense and defense and had a water balloon fight...  Who was your first target and why? - Cody smith sick offensive defensemen so I get him out first
  7. Team was split up into offense and defense and had a water balloon fight...  As a surprise Bush @Bushito filled the water balloons with paint, one team was Red the other was Grey. How do you react to this surprise? Also are you worried about the mess that will be created? No reaction never show fear, and if there is a mess I run before they say clean-up.
  8. Wahl @BladeMaidensays "Win or lose we hit the booze!" which parties are better in Calgary? Winners usually pay but it is also nice celebrating a win. - draft day parties new members is always nice
  9. Name 3 odd things in your car. - a roll of paper, a cup, and a trash bag
  10. Who are you sitting next to in the LR this season? Tag em' to call dibs! - @uphillmoss
  11. Who would win in a fight Roll Fizzelbeef @TacticalHammer or Tyler Barabash Jr @Bushito?? Who you putting your money on? Barabash close fight probably tho
  12. Which our VHL rookies is the most feisty?  ( They are ---> Hiroshi Okada @enigmatic, RJ Jubis @Jubis ) definitely @enigmatic

TEAM: @BladeMaiden  @DollarAndADream  @uphillmoss  @cody73  @LittleRiDog  @Krice13  @Jubis  @enigmatic  @diamond_ace  @stevo  @Gaudette  @animal74  @DMaximus  @Psanchez55   @jack  @Sixersfan549  @Big Mac  @xDParK

An old blind cowboy wanders into an all-girl biker bar by mistake... He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a shot of Jack Daniels. After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, "Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?" The bar immediately falls absolutely silent. In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, Cowboy, I think it is only fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five things: The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat. The bouncer is a blonde girl with a 'Billy-Club'. I'm a 6-foot tall, 175-pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weight lifter. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler. Now, think about it seriously, Cowboy... Do you still wanna tell that blonde joke?" The blind cowboy thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters, "No...not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times..."
    Were doing good. Things are a little rough, but were hanging in there. 
  3. Favourite Holiday to celebrate and why?
    When I was little, Halloween. Nowadays, the answer is Christmas.... cause people still get me gifts even though I'm no longer a kid. It feels nice. 

4. Tell me about the what you saw @cody73 Cody Smith doing on the Flight to Davos?
    Well, I am Cody Smith.... so.... 
  5. Team was split up into offense and defense and had a water balloon fight...  Who won and why?
    Team D won thanks to me.... we used a different kind of balloon then Team O... one that broke easier on contact. 
  6. Team was split up into offense and defense and had a water balloon fight...  Who was your first target and why?
    Jubis. You always gotta get the rookies and show em whose boss. 

On 11/20/2019 at 2:06 AM, BladeMaiden said:

Wranglers2.png

3. Favorite Holiday to celebrate and why?
  4. Tell me about the what you saw @cody73 Cody Smith doing on the Flight to Davos?
  5. Team was split up into offense and defense and had a water balloon fight...  Who won and why?
  6. Team was split up into offense and defense and had a water balloon fight...  Who was your first target and why?
  7. Team was split up into offense and defense and had a water balloon fight...  As a surprise Bush @Bushito filled the water balloons with paint, one team was Red the other was Grey. How do you react to this surprise? Also are you worried about the mess that will be created?
  8. Wahl @BladeMaidensays "Win or lose we hit the booze!" which parties are better in Calgary? Winners usually pay but it is also nice celebrating a win.
  9. Name 3 odd things in your car.
  10. Who are you sitting next to in the LR this season? Tag em' to call dibs!
  11. Who would win in a fight Roll Fizzelbeef @TacticalHammer or Tyler Barabash Jr @Bushito?? Who you putting your money on?
  12. Which our VHL rookies is the most feisty?  ( They are ---> Hiroshi Okada @enigmatic, RJ Jubis @Jubis )

2. pretty meh, no goals yet.

3. my birthday, cause it's about me.

5. I did, brick's old ass can't keep up

6. Targeted Brick of course.  We had a little goalie v goalie match

8. Winning obviously, it's so much easier to pick up girls after a win.

9. No, if this is about my duck again, I am not answering

Wranglers2.png

Lets Russel Up Some Fun Wranglers!!

1. Whats your Birthday?
  2.  What starsign does that make it?
  3. Whats your favourite colour?
  4. Do you have a lucky number?
  5. Do you have any pets?
  6. What shoe size are you?
  7. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
  8. If you were ruler of the world what laws would you make?
  9. If you were a super hero what powers would you have?
  10.  What was your last dream about?
  11. Would you like to build/design your own house?
  12.  Can you juggle?

Wranglers2.png

1. Can you solve a rubix cube?
  2. Do you have a cherished childhood teddybear?
  3. Are you a clean or messy person?
  4. Whats your prefered playing piece in monopoly?
  5. Can or Do you still play twister?
  6. Are you a bad loser?
  7. Which would you choose? Jelly or Ice Cream?
  8. Whats your favourite type of Pie?
  9. Whats your most used phrase?
  10. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
  11. Which song do you hate the most?
  12. What do you think the greatest invention has been?

20 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:
  • Can you solve a rubix cube? - yes
  • Do you have a cherished childhood teddybear? - yeah not 
  • Are you a clean or messy person? - in between
  • Whats your prefered playing piece in monopoly? - don’t really play monopoly isn’t there a plane
  • Can or Do you still play twister? - yes and yes
  • Are you a bad loser?- depends upon the circumstance

Can you solve a rubix cube?
Yes.

29rnPaz.gif

Do you have a cherished childhood teddybear?
I still sleep with Yoshi, my dinosaur plush. All my conquests find it adorable and they want to snuggle with it but only very special people can cuddle Yoshi the dinosaur.

Whats your prefered playing piece in monopoly?
The thimble because of my passion for knitting.

Are you a bad loser?
Yes, I'm a pretty sore loser. Fortunately, it doesn't happen often because I'm awesome.

Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
Masaki Okada. It's like fate. Only the most popular and handsome actor could do me justice.

Which song do you hate the most?
Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas Is You is up there for sure.