Calgary Wranglers press conference

diamond_ace

1. What is your birthday ?

March 9, ????  

2. What starsign does that make you? 

A Pisces  fish astrology GIF

3. What is your favourite colour?

Blue!! Always blue. As a kid in any 2 player games it's always red vs blue. I always picked blue. To this day blue is still my favourite colour.

4. Do you have a lucky number ? 

# 22 

9. If you were a super hero, what super powers would you have? 

Super strength and ability to fly 

12. Can you juggle? 

oh hell nah!!  Maybe once or twice but it would not look very gracefull. jersey shore juggling GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

On 12/1/2019 at 11:47 PM, BladeMaiden said:
  • Which would you choose? Jelly or Ice Cream? - ice cream any day
  • Whats your favourite type of Pie? - pumpkin
  • Whats your most used phrase? - peanut butter and cookies
  • Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? - idk maybe a prime Clint Eastwood
  • Which song do you hate the most? - no comment I guess
  • What do you think the greatest invention has been? - technology as a whole 

Wranglers2.png

12 new questions Wranglers!  A reminder for all the Wranglers that answering 3 questions

is worth 1 TPE and answering 6 questions is worth 2 TPE !

1. What is the best question you have ever been asked in a press conference?
  2. Are you a picky eater?
  3. Is there a food that most people love that you actually dislike?
  4. Write a slogan that would go on a T-shirt with your face on it!
  5. Would you ever paint your toenails?
  6. What did you spend your first wranglers paycheck on?
  7. I hear Hiroshi Okada throws some interesting movie nights? What exactly do you guys do there??
  8. Whats It is S69 make an inapropriate joke that won't get you banned lol!
  9. Do you wish you could change who you are currently sitting next to in the LR? Why or why not?
  10. Brady Stropko Jr.  just got sent to the why did he get sent there ? lol
  11.  When RJ Jubis gets board on the bench he ________. (Fill in the blank)
  12. All Star Game Votes are up, how do you decide who to vote for?

GM : @Bushito

AGM: @DilIsPickle

TEAM: @BladeMaiden  @DollarAndADream  @uphillmoss  @cody73  @LittleRiDog  @Krice13  @Jubis  @enigmatic  @diamond_ace  @stevo  @Gaudette  @animal74  @DMaximus  @Psanchez55   @jack  @Sixersfan549  @Big Mac  @xDParK

What did you spend your first wranglers paycheck on?
I hired a photographer to update my headshots.

tumblr_nkykw5TRBT1qiaxzfo8_250.gif

I hear Hiroshi Okada throws some interesting movie nights? What exactly do you guys do there??
We barely watch the movie and compare our pecs instead.

Brady Stropko Jr.  just got sent to the why did he get sent there ?
Where was he sent to? Tell me...... TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEE!

When RJ Jubis gets board on the bench he ________. (Fill in the blank)
Likes it?

All Star Game Votes are up, how do you decide who to vote for?
I favour style over skill. As a league, you want the pictures from your All-Star Game to look fabulous.

On 12/11/2019 at 4:55 PM, BladeMaiden said:
  • What is the best question you have ever been asked in a press conference? (let's be honest, it wasn't this one ?)
  • Are you a picky eater? (Depends, some foods just aren't good. Most are)
  • Is there a food that most people love that you actually dislike? (Im sure there is somewhere)
  • Write a slogan that would go on a T-shirt with your face on it!
  • Would you ever paint your toenails? (No)
  • What did you spend your first wranglers paycheck on? (Wait? We're getting paid for this?)
  • I hear Hiroshi Okada throws some interesting movie nights? What exactly do you guys do there?? 
  • Whats It is S69 make an inapropriate joke that won't get you banned lol! 
  • Do you wish you could change who you are currently sitting next to in the LR? Why or why not? (Who am i currently sitting next to? This is some important information being left out here)
  • Brady Stropko Jr.  just got sent to the why did he get sent there ? lol
  •  When RJ Jubis gets board on the bench he ________. (Fill in the blank) (Sleeps)
  • All Star Game Votes are up, how do you decide who to vote for? 

2. Are you a picky eater ? 

Oh yes! Not a big fan of certain foods. Yuuuuuck lettuce 

3. Is there a food most people love that you actually dislike ?

Lettuce. Definitely lettuce 

5. Would you ever paint your toe nails? 

That would be a hard no. If someone into that tho  well to each their own.

6.What did you spend your first wranglers paycheck on? 

A condo downtown Calgary. Short walk to the rink.

7. I hear Hiroshi Okada throws some interesting movie nights ? What exactly do you guys do there? 

I wont disclose what goes on. Me personally I just eat a lot of food. 

11. When RJ Jubis gets board on the bench he________(fill in the blank)

chews bubble gum , sleeps and sips Gatorade. Not necessarily in that order 

On 12/14/2019 at 1:30 AM, Psanchez55 said:

On 12/13/2019 at 7:33 AM, enigmatic said:

We barely watch the movie and compare our pecs instead.

Brady Stropko Jr.  just got sent to the why did he get sent there ?
Where was he sent to? Tell me...... TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEE!

When RJ Jubis gets board on the bench he ________. (Fill in the blank)
Likes it

Enigmatic and Psanchez you little trolls, Stropko spends all his time in the box.... lol

You are both lucky i like you ❤️

3 hours ago, Jubis said:

7. I hear Hiroshi Okada throws some interesting movie nights ? What exactly do you guys do there? 

I wont disclose what goes on. Me personally I just eat a lot of food. 

11. When RJ Jubis gets board on the bench he________(fill in the blank)

chews bubble gum , sleeps and sips Gatorade. Not necessarily in that order

I'm lovin' the team solidarity, you guys are too funny!!

Wranglers2.png

12 new questions Wranglers!  A reminder for all the Wranglers that answering 3 questions

1. Do you believe in team based awards?
  2. Name an award that your player would win?
  3. Nominate another player for an award, you can be funny it is ok to joke around ;)
  4. What is the name of the Calgary mascot?
  5. Which Calgary coach is most likely to not show up at a practice?
  6. Tell me about the last time you were in a McDonald's ball pit...
  7.  Kefka only drinks ________ during a game because he believes it _________________.
  8. Hiroshi is sitting next to you on the plan to Riga, what game does he make you play and who wins?
  9. What did you bring to the Calgary Wranglers Thanksgiving feast?
  10. Brick Wahl gave an interview on the CGY thanksgiving Here What were some of the things he was trying to keep hush hush?
  11.  Do the Wranglers plan on doing a team Christmas (or Holiday) activity? What is it???
  12. Cody is a beast on the ice, but a ___________________in the locker room.

GM : @Bushito

AGM: @DilIsPickle

TEAM: @BladeMaiden  @DollarAndADream  @uphillmoss  @cody73  @LittleRiDog  @Krice13  @Jubis  @enigmatic  @diamond_ace  @stevo  @Gaudette  @animal74  @DMaximus  @Psanchez55   @jack  @Sixersfan549  @Big Mac  @xDParK

On 12/16/2019 at 4:06 AM, BladeMaiden said:
  • Do you believe in team based awards? Yes I actually won a few
  • Name an award that your player would win? - most improved
  • Nominate another player for an award, you can be funny it is ok to joke around ;) - most likely to be homeless Fang Flashback
  • What is the name of the Calgary mascot? - The Wrangler (I’m lazy) or maybe the Stallion
  • Which Calgary coach is most likely to not show up at a practice? - Idk about coach but that Teemu guy has missed some practices
  • Tell me about the last time you were in a McDonald's ball pit... - a man keeps what a man does to himself

1. Do you believe in team based awards ?

Yes, sometimes it's nice to recognize teammates accomplishments that would otherwise go unnoticed league wide. 

2. Name an award your player would win? 

Most beef jerky eaten in one hour... oh hockey related. My numbers were mediocre,  maybe most sportsmanlike. 

3. Nominate a player for an award. 

@cody73 for biggest package! NO no no not that kind of package. He ordered the biggest item off Amazon and had it shipped to the rink. A christmas gift for the zamboni driver.

4. What is the name of the Calgary mascot?

Billy the Kid

7. Kefka only drinks _________ during a game because he thinks it ___________?

chocolate milk........... makes him faster.(it doesn't) 

9. What did you bring to the Calgary Wranglers Thanksgiving Feast ?

A 12 pack of Miller light. (Watching my calories during the season) and beef jerky of course. (Alberta beef )

On 12/16/2019 at 4:06 AM, BladeMaiden said:
  • Kefka only drinks ________ during a game because he believes it _________________. Gatorade, replenishes fuel
  • Hiroshi is sitting next to you on the plan to Riga, what game does he make you play and who wins? Rock, Paper, Scissor, and I always win
  • What did you bring to the Calgary Wranglers Thanksgiving feast? - turkey (yes very generic)
  • Brick Wahl gave an interview on the CGY thanksgiving Here What were some of the things he was trying to keep hush hush? -the fact that his man-boobs are gradually growing
  •  Do the Wranglers plan on doing a team Christmas (or Holiday) activity? What is it??? - I couldn’t answer that because I have never been to a Christmas thing with the wranglers
  • Cody is a beast on the ice, but a ___________________in the locker room. - beauty 

Wranglers2.png

Let's answer some questions Wranglers!  A reminder for all the Wranglers that answering 3 questions

1. What’s the best on-screen bromance?
  2. What is your favorite type of workout?
  3. If your food is bad at a restaurant, would you say something?
  4. How often do you look at your phone every day?
  5. Describe your life using one word.
  6. When you meet someone you’re attracted to, what do you first notice about them?
  7. What do you think about clowns?
  8. Who gives you the courage to try new things?

GM : @Bushito

1 hour ago, BladeMaiden said:

Wranglers2.png

Let's answer some questions Wranglers!  A reminder for all the Wranglers that answering 3 questions

6. When you meet someone you’re attracted to, what do you first notice about them?

1. Anything with Simon Pegg and Nick Frost. Those two work so well together

2. Running, of course

3. Prob not

4. Often. I know there's an argument out there that it's "bad" but that's mostly just the generation difference. When TV first became widespread, people complained about it - why is radio not good enough for them, it was good enough for me when I was a kid, and that sort of mindset. Then the prevalence of the internet, as compared to TV. Rinse and repeat. When our generation is older, we'll find some new technology to complain about as the next generation and the one after it pass us by.

5. Better!

7. I don't really think about clowns

2 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

4. Often. I know there's an argument out there that it's "bad" but that's mostly just the generation difference. When TV first became widespread, people complained about it - why is radio not good enough for them, it was good enough for me when I was a kid, and that sort of mindset. Then the prevalence of the internet, as compared to TV. Rinse and repeat. When our generation is older, we'll find some new technology to complain about as the next generation and the one after it pass us by.

This is so true. If you search the internet, you can actually find a newspaper article written by a teacher In the 1800s or so who is complaining about his kids and their new fancy technology called “paper”

4 hours ago, uphillmoss said:

This is so true. If you search the internet, you can actually find a newspaper article written by a teacher In the 1800s or so who is complaining about his kids and their new fancy technology called “paper”

That teacher has to be a full-blown idiot, I mean paper was invented late BC and the use of paper in America was starting to become used 1570 something like that

10 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

Wranglers2.png

TEAM: @BladeMaiden  @DollarAndADream  @uphillmoss  @cody73  @LittleRiDog  @Krice13  @Jubis  @enigmatic  @diamond_ace  @stevo  @Gaudette  @animal74  @DMaximus  @Psanchez55   @jack  @Sixersfan549  @Big Mac

1.  So many to possibly list. Let's go with the unorthodox oddball duo of Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker.

2. Personally I'd have to pick freeweights and to be more specific Dumbbells. So many different workouts can be done with dumbbells. Simple yet effective. 

3. Depends how bad it is. I've only returned a few meals in my life but there had to be a big issue with it. Once had a blue steak I couldn't eat. 

4. Multiple times per hour. 

5. Opportunistic

6. Their face ?

7. I dont not like them like some people do. But I've watched enough horror movies to know its best to steer clear of them. 

8. My chauffeur Bernard

What’s the best on-screen bromance?
source.gif

If your food is bad at a restaurant, would you say something?
Depends. If I know the food is supposed to be good and it tastes like shit, yes, I will say something. But I've been to Casa Bonita a few weeks ago and it was bad but it was supposed to be bad so I didn't say anything.

How often do you look at your phone every day?
At this point I'm basically paid to look at my phone.

Describe your life using one word.
Passable.

When you meet someone you’re attracted to, what do you first notice about them?
I'm tempted to say their face but "meeting" involves talking to them so probably their body odour. You can look like Michael Fassbender if you smell like sweat and old burritos, you lose a lot of your attractiveness.

Who gives you the courage to try new things?
Myself because otherwise I would never do anything.

On 12/28/2019 at 10:03 PM, BladeMaiden said:

Wranglers2.png

1. What’s the best on-screen bromance? - I’d say Keenan and kel though Ik they’re not just on-screen bromance
  3. If your food is bad at a restaurant, would you say something? - no I’ll just talk shit about it to my friends
  5. Describe your life using one word. - random 
  6. When you meet someone you’re attracted to, what do you first notice about them? - I have no clue you just are attracted to them I guess
  7. What do you think about clowns? - I don’t like clowns I was really scared of them in preschool though
  8. Who gives you the courage to try new things? - my inner conscious I’m usually never scared to try new things

Wranglers2.png

Let's Play some would you rather Wranglers !  A reminder for all the Wranglers that answering 3 questions

1. Would you rather Have a dog with a cat’s personality or a cat with a dog’s personality?
  2. If you were reborn in a new life, would you rather be alive in the past or future?
  3. Would you rather eat no candy at Halloween or no turkey at Thanksgiving?
  4. Would you rather date someone you love or date someone who loves you?
  5. Would you rather lose the ability to lie or believe everything you’re told?
  6. Would you rather be free or be totally safe?
  7. Would you rather Eat shit that tasted like chocolate, or eat chocolate that tasted like crap?
  8. Would you rather Look 10 years older from the neck up, or the neck down?
  9. Would you rather Be extremely underweight or extremely overweight?
  10. Would you rather Experience the beginning of planet earth or the end of planet earth?
  11. Would you rather have three kids and no money, or no kids with three million dollars?
  12. Would you rather Be the funniest person in the room or the most intelligent?

1. Cat with dog's personality. Given how vicious some cats can be, if you put size behind that, it would be dangerous.

2. Future - there are definitely some good things I'd have liked to experience in the past, but if it's for an entire life, I'm not trying to give up advancements in medical technology.

3. Thanksgiving - there are a lot of other food options at Thanksgiving, in fact I haven't had turkey on the specific day for a few years now. The closest I came was the year before last we did up a rotisserie chicken. I'm good with just filling up on mashed potatoes, corn, and all the pie in the county.

11. How is this a question? Obviously the money. If you absolutely felt the need to have kids, that's more than enough money to adopt, otherwise you could just stick it in a savings account with 5% interest and live off $150k a year without even touching the primary balance.

12. Most intelligent, mostly because I like things I'm familiar with. There have absolutely been times in my life where I've been the most intelligent person in the room - I'd actually hazard a guess that I spend more time as the most intelligent person in the room than any other rank of intelligence. I'm not really that funny though, so the other option would be a completely foreign experience.

43 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

Wranglers2.png

Let's Play some would you rather Wranglers ! 

1. Would you rather Have a dog with a cat’s personality or a cat with a dog’s personality? im not a cat person and I think a cat personality in a dogs body would be very distant and independent. So I'll go for the cat with a dogs personality.

angry GIF by NickSplat

2. If you were reborn in a new life, would you rather be alive in the past or future?

I will choose the future because time machines could possibly exist and I could travel back in time if I really wanted to. 

back to the future great scott GIF

Halloween candy 100%. I mean I want candy. Yes give away turkey.

sad eddie murphy GIF

I'd rather lose the ability to lie. People need a dose of the truth.

face the truth GIF

7.Would you rather Eat shit that tasted like chocolate, or eat chocolate that tasted like crap?

chocolate that taste like crap. I'm not interested in getting into the poop particles eating game.

mr. hankey poop GIF by South Park

Extremely Underweight. I could just eat all the best foods to fatten myself up. Yum yum yum 

tim allen weight gain GIF

Edited by Jubis

2 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

Wranglers2.png

Let's Play some would you rather Wranglers !  A reminder for all the Wranglers that answering 3 questions

1. Would you rather Have a dog with a cat’s personality or a cat with a dog’s personality?
  7. Would you rather Eat shit that tasted like chocolate, or eat chocolate that tasted like crap?
  10. Would you rather Experience the beginning of planet earth or the end of planet earth?
  11. Would you rather have three kids and no money, or no kids with three million dollars?
  12. Would you rather Be the funniest person in the room or the most intelligent?

1. Honestly, I'd have to say a cat with a dog's personality. Cats are little shits sometimes and I think with a dog's body, they could do a lot more damage. Especially with their jaws.

2. If I had to choose past or future, I'd choose past. I definitely wouldn't mind being born in the 70s or 80s. They got to be the start of revolutionary technological advances. They got to live through the beginning of the internet, video games, TV getting huge, etc etc etc.

3. No candy at Halloween. That's a no brainer. I already do that a lot of Halloweens. I'm an adult, so I can eat candy whenever I want.

7. Eat shit that tasted like chocolate. I'm not sure why someone would want chocolate that tastes like shit, especially if they know it's coming. Do people have to watch me eat it? Will people know that I ate shit, but it tasted like chocolate? I feel like people would think I was just being defensive of eating shit, and just lying that it tasted good.

10. The end of Planet Earth. I don't think people would survive very long at the beginning of Earth. But who knows, things were mostly bacteria back then, right? There might not be much to eat, and things looked completely different so I couldn't just go up to a common thing and assume it's edible. I would be the only human around. At least at the end, I'll have family and the people I know around to die with me.

11. If no kids means I could never have kids after gaining that $3M, then I'd go for 3 kids with no money. I just want kids eventually.

1. 2 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

Wranglers2.png

1. Dog with a cats personality because dogs are cuter but cats are smarter. Best of both worlds.

2. I’d rather be alive in the future because I like the unknown and the future is unknown.

3. No turkey at thanksgiving because turkey is disgusting.

4. date someone who loves me. Love to be loved.

5. I’d rather lose the ability to lie. Might get in less trouble haha

6. Free, I can keep myself safe. I think.

7. eat chocolate that tasted like crap cuz I’d know it was chocolate