S64 Regular Season Index

Will

• Senior Admin
15 hours ago, Quik said:

Does the upload lines feature in the index work? I tried it and it said lines loaded successfully, but I also sent lines to you and @Devise as well in case it doesn't lol

The upload works fine, the trouble is the feature in the sim to pull the uploaded lines automatically doesn't work so have to get them manually - that said, it might take an extra few seconds but would alleviate the issues with getting lines to both me and devise. 

Also getting pretty sick of Outlook putting the same people in junk after i say 'this is not spam' 10 times ?

• Commissioner
5 hours ago, Will said:

The upload works fine, the trouble is the feature in the sim to pull the uploaded lines automatically doesn't work so have to get them manually - that said, it might take an extra few seconds but would alleviate the issues with getting lines to both me and devise. 

Also getting pretty sick of Outlook putting the same people in junk after i say 'this is not spam' 10 times ?

So is that feature officially live? I haven’t seen anywhere to download them yet; though I haven’t looked that hard.

• Senior Admin
2 hours ago, Beketov said:

So is that feature officially live? I haven’t seen anywhere to download them yet; though I haven’t looked that hard.

This is a built in STHS, not a Portal thing. There's a spot on the index to upload lines and they end up in a folder called linesupload in FileZilla. 

I have a small idea that might make it workable, going to test later 

• Commissioner
31 minutes ago, Will said:

This is a built in STHS, not a Portal thing. There's a spot on the index to upload lines and they end up in a folder called linesupload in FileZilla. 

I have a small idea that might make it workable, going to test later 

Ah, that makes sense, interesting. Is it implemented for the VHLM as well or were we awaiting further testing?

Anyway, keep me posted. Even downloading from FileZilla will be better than having to deal with the emails so it’s a step in the right direction.

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

Ah, that makes sense, interesting. Is it implemented for the VHLM as well or were we awaiting further testing?

Anyway, keep me posted. Even downloading from FileZilla will be better than having to deal with the emails so it’s a step in the right direction.

Yeah. If you hover over 'Main' the bottom option is upload lines. My only reservation about using this is the potential for abuse. If there's no way to verify who sent in the lines, it could lead to potential issues. As always, in an ideal world that's not something we have to worry about, but I'd rather not chance someone submitting fake lines for a team and that becoming an issue.

Also, @Will just to make sure I'm not in the spam filter, Helsinki lines submitted.

• Admin
On 1/4/2019 at 10:03 PM, Beketov said:

I don’t think you’ll like the fact that I had to resim either haha. I simmed and it crashed on output so I needed to sim again. You still lost to Seattle but it was 3-2 the first time.

Thompson got 2 goals and 2 assists in the 10-4 win against Helsinki, eventually co winning top goals and leading the league in points by 1.

(Also, is that the second time you've won top scorer with a ridiculously low total???)

The North Remembers @Quik

• Commissioner
3 hours ago, Victor said:

Thompson got 2 goals and 2 assists in the 10-4 win against Helsinki, eventually co winning top goals and leading the league in points by 1.

(Also, is that the second time you've won top scorer with a ridiculously low total???)

It’s only the second time I’ve won top scorer in general and yeah, the other was the lowest total ever. With my luck this is probably the second lowest.

Edit: just checked, third lowest. Well that’s... better at least haha. Somehow I have the second highest total to not win but also the 1st and 3rd lowest totals to win.

Still, glad I didn’t throw them away like I almost did. I’ll gladly share the Brooks with @omgitshim. Been a hell of a battle all season.

3 hours ago, Victor said:

Someone re-dimmed that game...?