S64 Regular Season Index

Will

• Will pinned this topic

No Adam Warlock on Toronto. The position switch was just done on the portal from D to RW. I believe everything else for Toronto is correct although I can't currently compare attributes as I'm noticing @Will I'm getting a 500 Internal Error when I try to open up any player page on the portal at this point in time. 

5 hours ago, Quik said:

He's the only one on your roster, and he was above the cap for the TPE deadline

He wanted to stay down in Halifax. Could we deny his PF from last week to drop him back to 200?

1 hour ago, Will said:

@VHL GM I've got only 2 lines ?

I would love you to give you lines. Can you give me my roster? You were tagged, Adam Warlock needs to be added as a RW to Toronto. 

Edited by Devise

1 hour ago, Will said:

There you go sassy pants 

I'm not trying to be an asshole about this, but he's still listed as a D in the sim. 

Edit - That said I still sent ideal lines over so no worries on my end otherwise. Thanks!

Edited by Devise

• Senior Admin
2 hours ago, Devise said:

I'm not trying to be an asshole about this, but he's still listed as a D in the sim. 

Edit - That said I still sent ideal lines over so no worries on my end otherwise. Thanks!

Oh I thought I changed him already but turns out it was Ko Kane. 

• Senior Admin

@VHL GM I'm going away for the night so I think Devise might cover for me. Please send any new lines via PM to Devise and I. 

He can't access the vhlsim email account or else it sees that he's on the other side of the country and locks it down. 

1 minute ago, Will said:

@VHL GM I'm going away for the night so I think Devise might cover for me. Please send any new lines via PM to Devise and I. 

He can't access the vhlsim email account or else it sees that he's on the other side of the country and locks it down. 

Should probably just pop his email in the notice thread in the GM forum, just so that it’s always there and visible for when we need to send him lines. 

3 hours ago, Quik said:

Should probably just pop his email in the notice thread in the GM forum, just so that it’s always there and visible for when we need to send him lines. 

Might not be bad to just have a tab in the portal that covers lines under team management linking to STHS client dl and the emails to send them too