S64 Regular Season Index

Will

1 minute ago, Devise said:

Might not be bad to just have a tab in the portal that covers lines under team management linking to STHS client dl and the emails to send them too 

May as well make line submitting through the portal available too, for people on mobile like me who can’t download STHS. 

Just now, Peace said:

May as well make line submitting through the portal available too, for people on mobile like me who can’t download STHS. 

I believe @Will has been attempting something to that effect, however it's a bit of a bigger project than just adding a link. I recall it being on the list of eventual planned portal features if we can do it, though.

9 minutes ago, Devise said:

I believe @Will has been attempting something to that effect, however it's a bit of a bigger project than just adding a link. I recall it being on the list of eventual planned portal features if we can do it, though.

Would be nice. Hopefully soon, eh? 

• Senior Admin

Unfortunately its not possible to replicate the lines system. No way to read or reproduce that .STR file that STHS creates for lines. 

Best I can do is allownuploading lines to the Portal instead of sending but them via email.

7 minutes ago, Will said:

Best I can do is allownuploading lines to the Portal instead of sending but them via email.

Eh that would probably still be super beneficial and an upgrade over trying to make sure GM's flood both sim and my email with their changes. Assuming we'd also be able to DL it of course via a button similar to how we grab the ratings files? 

48 minutes ago, Devise said:

Just to confirm @VHL GM nobody other than Bana who sent lines via PM wants any more line changes? If you do rpower22@gmail.com I'll be simming in less than an hour here. 

Can you copy NYA lines to every day? Think we'll roll with what Esso sent you yesterday until Spade is back

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Victor said:

Why is the index seven levels of fucked now.

@Devise simmed last night. For some reason that we’ve yet to be able to explain the newer versions of STHS which him and I have (since you can’t download older versions) have fucked up indexes.

• Admin
1 minute ago, Beketov said:

@Devise simmed last night. For some reason that we’ve yet to be able to explain the newer versions of STHS which him and I have (since you can’t download older versions) have fucked up indexes.

He also didn't update the index for his sim I think? Or the portal?

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Victor said:

He also didn't update the index for his sim I think? Or the portal?

Yeah, that I’m not sure on.

@Devise did you forget to upload the index?

Actually, now that I think about it, it wouldn’t be fucked up unless he uploaded the index so I have no clue how it’s not up to date.

3 hours ago, Beketov said:

Yeah, that I’m not sure on.

@Devise did you forget to upload the index?

Actually, now that I think about it, it wouldn’t be fucked up unless he uploaded the index so I have no clue how it’s not up to date.

I've already PM"d Will about it. Essentially my STHS updated and simmed fine, which is why the games that were uploaded/completed were able to be posted and show up. However the STHS database file would not copy with the filezilla and I believe that was what was required to do the correct index? I PM"d Will about it last night. Because I updated the correct .sths Index file to the dropbox and because all the games simmed correctly and posted correctly, from what I googled I believe the .db database file I was referencing that filezilla critical error'd and wouldn't let me copy over, is some sort of locked or restricted file that isn't being allowed to uploaded/replaced. 

Again this is all speculation on my part based on my googling but I believe that since Will likely has more access he can just DL the .sths file, output it and then copy over the database file to fix the index. 

Edited by Devise

• Commissioner

I noticed @Will must have gotten caught up with portal stuff last night and missed the sim so I ran it this morning while I was doing the VHLM one. Sorry about the messed up looking index.

59 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I noticed @Will must have gotten caught up with portal stuff last night and missed the sim so I ran it this morning while I was doing the VHLM one. Sorry about the messed up looking index.

Thank you for doing them. 

• Senior Admin
4 hours ago, Beketov said:

Shit yeah I meant to sim this morning and completely forgot. Thanks! 

Also, I'm stuck with the same index as you and Devise now ?

4 hours ago, Beketov said:

Do me a favour, don't ever sim VHL again please.

kthx

• Commissioner
3 hours ago, Victor said:

Don't know what the problem is other Thompson becoming the second coming of Scotty Campbell. :D 

Gotta catch up to your totals.

• Commissioner
4 hours ago, Quik said:

Do me a favour, don't ever sim VHL again please.

kthx

I don’t think you’ll like the fact that I had to resim either haha. I simmed and it crashed on output so I needed to sim again. You still lost to Seattle but it was 3-2 the first time.

• Admin
4 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I don’t think you’ll like the fact that I had to resim either haha. I simmed and it crashed on output so I needed to sim again. You still lost to Seattle but it was 3-2 the first time.

giphy.gif

Curious.

How often are players updated in the sim? I’ve noticed none of my stats in game have changed despite adding points to attributes on the portal. I know they’re not connected and have to be manually updated.

• Commissioner
3 hours ago, Peace said:

Curious.

How often are players updated in the sim? I’ve noticed none of my stats in game have changed despite adding points to attributes on the portal. I know they’re not connected and have to be manually updated.

They are semi connected, the portal allows us to download a ratings file which we can use to update stats quickly rather than doing it manually. Not sure how often @Will does it mind you. Should be st least once a week I would think.

6 minutes ago, Beketov said:

They are semi connected, the portal allows us to download a ratings file which we can use to update stats quickly rather than doing it manually. Not sure how often @Will does it mind you. Should be st least once a week I would think.

Ah, I see. I should expect my player to be updated - generally - each time TPE weekly tasks reset then? By that I mean week to week, it seems to be a bit lagged behind right now.