Will

S64 Regular Season Index

37 minutes ago, Peace said:

Ah, I see. I should expect my player to be updated - generally - each time TPE weekly tasks reset then? By that I mean week to week, it seems to be a bit lagged behind right now. 

Will probably has a slightly different schedule about doing it. In the VHLM it gets done really often because that’s what creates new members but without that need in the VHL we don’t have that constant reminder to update.

If it doesn’t get done in the next couple of days I’ll go and run the update.

26 minutes ago, Beketov said:

There was a re-sim?

About 4 games per team got re-simmed. Our series changed to 3 wins for Helsinki. Quebec lost about 6 points in the standings though :pierre:

17 minutes ago, Peace said:

Does this mean games 100-108 are being resimmed on the forum? 

i swear to fucking god if we keep resimming the only decent games i have

2 minutes ago, Devise said:

No boys we are fine I can just reupload the previous results, no re-sim is necessary so calm your horses. :P 

I was just asking a question. I noticed my players points dipped and games 100 through 10x were removed from the Index. I assumed that meant the games were being 'resimmed' in the sense that one of the results was false. 

1 minute ago, Peace said:

I was just asking a question. I noticed my players points dipped and games 100 through 10x were removed from the Index. I assumed that meant the games were being 'resimmed' in the sense that one of the results was false. 

It's all fine. The index would of been the only thing that needed to be fixed, as well as our shared version of the league file that is saved and updated with the current results. Will re uploaded a version of the sim without those games simmed, which is why the latest sim was removed on the index. The links/portal were still showing the games though because we still had .html files for them on the server. But we also keep local version of our sims too, just incase, like in a situation such as this.