S64 Regular Season Index

Will

• Will pinned this topic
  • Commissioner
1 hour ago, McWolf said:

Halifax looking sharp. When do you need lines?

ASAP. Pretty much planning to start simming as soon as @Will wants to start simming the VHL.

• Commissioner
27 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

Ottawa lines sent. @VHLM GM remember to resend them when the schedule is created, right now there is no option to copy rosters and schedules to other days.

I’ll manually do it for everyone the first time.

Just now, Devise said:

Just a heads up, I was informed by @Beketov a few hours ago that he'll be handling the first round of sims for this in the morning. We apologize for the delay on this folks, but you can expect your sim in the morn. Thanks! 

Christmas miracle!

1 hour ago, Devise said:

Just a heads up, I was informed by @Beketov a few hours ago that he'll be handling the first round of sims for this in the morning. We apologize for the delay on this folks, but you can expect your sim in the morn. Thanks! 

@Infernal

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, McWolf said:

Halifax is still missing John Madden. We got him back on the portal, but not on the index.

I’ll take a look at it. I think I missed your post above. I’ll get it fixed for next sim.

• Commissioner

Forgot I can’t group mention in an edit

@VHLM GM if anyone is missing from your rosters let me know now. Players added after the index dropped are likely not in your lines but they should be on your roster. If not let me know immediately. There’s a lot of roster changes early on so some may have been missed.

Just now, Beketov said:

@VHLM GM if anyone is missing from your rosters let me know now. Players added after the index dropped are likely not in your lines but they should be on your roster. If not let me know immediately. There’s a lot of roster changes early on so some may have been missed.

No issues with Vegas. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Checked backed just to be sure: only other I'm missing is Josh Wilson but he signed this morning so I'm not expecting him before next sim. Thansk @Beketov ?

15 minutes ago, McWolf said:

Checked backed just to be sure: only other I'm missing is Josh Wilson but he signed this morning so I'm not expecting him before next sim. Thansk @Beketov ?

May have just messaged you about that.  Also a few other managers regarding some stuff, but not too bad, friends. Holidays are always a busy and difficult time of year, hehe.

Lets go VHLM!

Lot of weird scratches for me. I released a few of these guys the other day on the portal (Wololo, Rolls, Iniquity) but they are still on the roster. Looks like I need to release one more (will be Rzerk). All 4 can come off the team in the sim, and the 4 guys listed as scratches can all get un-scratched.

• Senior Admin
2 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

Lot of weird scratches for me. I released a few of these guys the other day on the portal (Wololo, Rolls, Iniquity) but they are still on the roster. Looks like I need to release one more (will be Rzerk). All 4 can come off the team in the sim, and the 4 guys listed as scratches can all get un-scratched.

Ah sorry about that, I must have loaded the rosters before you released people. I just scratched randomly figuring you would scratch who you wanted. 

Just now, Will said:

Ah sorry about that, I must have loaded the rosters before you released people. I just scratched randomly figuring you would scratch who you wanted. 

The weirdest one was Blake got scratched, he's at cap, prob the best player on the roster at this point (and we still managed to be in 1st)

5 minutes ago, Will said:

Also I did lines that had the scratched guys in it (other than Stropko, who was not signed at the time) would have thought the lines would show who I wanted and who I didn't. Still 1st though so it's all worked out, just means I'll have to do another set of lines to make sure things are good going forward :)