S64 Regular Season Index

Will

• Commissioner

Just. Heads up @diamond_ace I had released those 4 for you but then my sim didn’t want to output so I had to redo everything and I believe I forgot to re-release them. You should be able to scratch them in your lines but I’ll make sure to get it done.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Commissioner

I’m gonna be out of town for a funeral the next couple of days so please be advised that line changes should be sent to @Devise until at least Sunday. I’ll update you guys when I can.

@VHLM GM

Some incoming later tonight then I'll give GM's till tomorrow to do a double to catch us up. 

Ignore index for now at least the most recent results as an error occurred and they will be resimmed. All game threads posted up till now are good though.

Alright we are all good now. Index is fine and a set of games are posted. Halifax had to get a player sent to the farm because they were over the pro roster limit including scratches, so one of their scratches was sent down. Saskatoon only has 4 forwards, so based on where you lines were set CPU's were added to your first two lines. Remember to send your line changes to me if you have any otherwise this weekend. 

@VHLM GM

Just now, Devise said:

Check the VHLM GM forum, I just bumped one of the threads with the information. 

Must have missed that. But thanks!
Gimme a sec to forward it to you before you sim, very please

• 2 weeks later...
  • Commissioner

Heads up @diamond_ace, you sent an email with a bunch of weirdly worded instructions and mention of new lines but there were no new lines attached so nothing was changed for you. Please try to resend.

3 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Heads up @diamond_ace, you sent an email with a bunch of weirdly worded instructions and mention of new lines but there were no new lines attached so nothing was changed for you. Please try to resend.

sent