Helsinki Titans Season 64 Leadership

Quik

:hel: :hel: :hel: :hel: :hel:

As with most members, I am extremely excited for the start of the upcoming season. With the moves made this past off-season, Season 64 looks to be a return to contention for the historically proud Helsinki Titans. With the season finally coming upon us, I had a vote for which players would represent the Titans this season, and the team spoke.

Before announcing the captains, I'd like to thank @BarzalGoat for his 2 seasons as Captain. When I took the reins of Helsinki in August, he was the lone active player, and he had the option to leave for greener pastures. He stuck with me, believing in my vision, and soldiering through a tank season, where the only two veterans on the team were traded. Last season, he improved on his rookie season, to lead the team in scoring with over 50 assists, and 85 points on the season. He has been a fantastic solider for the Titans, and I hope to soon reward his faith with a Continental Cup Championship!

Now, to announce our Captain and Alternates, we will start with our first Alternate Captain. This member embodies the ultimate team player. Since joining the team, he has done quite a bit to help boost team morale, including weaving some very entertaining stories about his teammates. His position on the team is as the backbone, tending goal for the Titans. The first Alternate Captain of the Helsinki Titans in Season 64 is none other than Alexander Pepper @Sonnet!

The second Alternate Captain is a player joining the Titans for his first, and subsequently last, season in Helsinki. After winning the Season 62 Continental Cup, he looks to cement his legacy, and, potentially, join the VHL's elite ranks as a future member of the Hall of Fame. The second Alternate Captain for your S64 Helsinki Titans is Free Agent signee, Keaton Louth @Beaviss!

Before getting to our Captain for this season, there is a third Alternate to announce. While Pepper will be a big part of the Titans leadership group, goalies are precluded from wearing letters when on the ice. So, as the team's second player to have an A adorned on their sweater will be the VHL's reigning Christian Stolzschweiger Trophy winner, Julian Borwinn @Jubo07!

Now, for the Titans' S64 Captain, it will be a player who has experience wearing the C. As the Captain of the Calgary Wranglers for S58, and again in S61-63, he lead the Albertan team to its first Continental Cup in 18 seasons. Re-joined by Keaton Louth, this year's Captain will be Mats Johnsson, @Quik, who will look to lead the team from a non-playoff finish in Season 63 to a Continental Cup Victory in Season 64!

And there it is, your S64 Titans Captains

C - Mats Johnsson

A - Alex Pepper

A - Keaton Louth

A - Julian Borwinn

25 minutes ago, Sonnet said:

Don't worry, you'll get it next season once the old farts finally hang up the skates.

EXCLUSIVE ! HELSINKI TITANS LOCKER ROOM SPLIT IN TWO; THE "OLD FARTS" UNITE AGAINST PEPPER AND HIS FELLOW WHINING MILLENIALS.