Don't listen to Ottawa

BluObieZ

Yes you read that correctly, don't listen to their little GM who I may or may not get along with... That's not the point. They cry saying look at us, we are better then Vegas. Well guess what if you were better then us you would shut up and just prove it. You wouldn't stoop to my level of brashness and arrogance. You would expect things like this from me because well... look what happened last time I was the Vegas GM. I ran my mouth morning noon and night. I made people want to team up and take us down, hell I got so fucking full of it all that I stopped submitting lines because I knew we'd win. A plan that almost backfired but we still won. Sure this Vegas team is not that stacked as the last one I was on but this team will still beat the socks off of Ottawa with their eyes closed. Will Ottawa win games against us? sure even the meek have their day. Hell i'd even bet on them beating us a few times. Why? not because they are better then us but because well @diamond_ace built a good team. A good one. Not a championship team but a good one. One thing he and his little team seem to forget is that I am on this team, yes while I will not carry the whole team but the Robbie Factor is in full effect. My hyping ways and brash personality will help new members on the team stay active and want to help push the team forward. Orion might be the driving force by the end of the season but... I cannot believe I am going to say this but it will be a team effort when we win the cup and Ottawa finishes 3rd. @Jubo07 is a fine GM you only rag on him because he somewhat has my personality. You also cannot stand that we both are on the same team. Which will give you flash backs of the last Vegas team when everyday there was a hype story, post, status about us. Ottawa may tell you that they are better and that we suck, but don't listen to them. 

Edited by BluObieZ

5 minutes ago, BluObieZ said:

if you were better then us you would shut up and just prove it. You wouldn't stoop to my level of brashness and arrogance.

Yeah! Look at how awful this guy is! How dare you be as bad as him!

5 minutes ago, BluObieZ said:

My hyping ways and brash personality will help new members on the team stay active and want to help push the team forward.

Yeah! His self-admitted awful personality is exactly why he's so much better! You could never be as awful as he is and push your team to the top, so don't even try!

I mean... you can't argue with that logic, right?

1 minute ago, WhiteMocha said:

Yeah! Look at how awful this guy is! How dare you be as bad as him!

Yeah! His self-admitted awful personality is exactly why he's so much better! You could never be as awful as he is and push your team to the top, so don't even try!

I mean... you can't argue with that logic, right?

Oh little man you will learn

Just now, BluObieZ said:

Climb down. How far is the gutter from my height? someone measure

Considering the hole you put yourself in for no reason? You've got a few hundred feet before you get up to the gutter. But hey, when you openly tell everyone you're not interested in the moral high ground, you do make that distance pretty hard to measure.

Just now, WhiteMocha said:

Considering the hole you put yourself in for no reason? You've got a few hundred feet before you get up to the gutter. But hey, when you openly tell everyone you're not interested in the moral high ground, you do make that distance pretty hard to measure.

god man you... you are so boring. Like seriously. I know you are new and all and you don't know people around here but god when someone is clearly just having fun and hyping up a season/rivalry and you just swoop in and suck the fun out of it. Are you the fun police? This is not even a "hole" ive said way worse in my many years here. This was just for fun to build some fun for the VHLM because no one has fun in it. The gutter comment was more of a poke at RN not on here. But I will not get into that. You have a good day sucking the fun out of life.

Just now, BluObieZ said:

god man you... you are so boring. Like seriously. I know you are new and all and you don't know people around here but god when someone is clearly just having fun and hyping up a season/rivalry and you just swoop in and suck the fun out of it. Are you the fun police? This is not even a "hole" ive said way worse in my many years here. This was just for fun to build some fun for the VHLM because no one has fun in it. The gutter comment was more of a poke at RN not on here. But I will not get into that. You have a good day sucking the fun out of life.

You talked trash and can't handle someone having a laugh about it? No you're right. I'm sorry for responding at all. I'll leave you to your fun. Don't worry, I promise to never try and get involved again. (That'll help me get to know people right?)

Just now, WhiteMocha said:

You talked trash and can't handle someone having a laugh about it? No you're right. I'm sorry for responding at all. I'll leave you to your fun. Don't worry, I promise to never try and get involved again. (That'll help me get to know people right?)

Oh I can handle it lol, i just can't handle when someone swoops in and makes it boring and sucks the fun out of what I was trying to do. It's lame and stupid. Go back to being new around here and learning shit. I'll go back to being an asshole, it's what I do best. Consider yourself lucky. 

Just now, BluObieZ said:

Oh I can handle it lol, i just can't handle when someone swoops in and makes it boring and sucks the fun out of what I was trying to do. It's lame and stupid. Go back to being new around here and learning shit. I'll go back to being an asshole, it's what I do best. Consider yourself lucky. 

Oh, yes Mighty One. Thank you for sparing me. I'll never intrude on your domain again. How I ever could have believed to measure up to you in smack talk, I'll never know. Thank you, thank you.

3 minutes ago, WhiteMocha said:

Oh, yes Mighty One. Thank you for sparing me. I'll never intrude on your domain again. How I ever could have believed to measure up to you in smack talk, I'll never know. Thank you, thank you.

Thought you won't reply again. Guess that was a lie. I have the effect on people. What I am doing is not even smack talk. Also yes you were spared because you are new and you do not know what you are doing. Ask around about the things i've done and said. You will then know you were spared. Not many people can say that I took pity on them. If I were you i'd be honored. 

Edited by BluObieZ

11 minutes ago, Devise said:

@WhiteMocha helping Robbie own himself. What a thread.

I owned myself? how exactly? The whole time i was basically telling the little boy to not poke the bear. I'm pretty sure i owned his ass the whole time. You just mad that Ottawa will lose to Vegas in the playoffs. Bu that's alright I forgive you. See I am a forgiving person. Letting little kids step on toes, letting old men think they have a point. I should be a saint or some shit. 

Edited by BluObieZ

1 hour ago, BluObieZ said:

Lol funny lil man

Hard to argue that logic, but hey who would want to argue with an internet billionaire who works from home/Investment god. lol