VSN - Meme ? Review ?

Nykonax

Who Should be Meme Minister  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The thunderdome in discord has now been turned into the thunderdome/memezone, and no doubt it has been filled with memes. Some of them are just funny, some are VHL related, and some are just bad (the bad ones mostly posted by @DilIsPickle) So I'm here with a new VSN segment, called meme review (definitley not ripped from PewDiePie, pls no sue).

Us memers have decided to set up a Meme Monarchy, with the King Dillis having no power (like the UK system) because when we tried to challenge him he flooded the chat with some shitty memes. So every 2nd week or so we shall have a vote for the "Meme Minister" the true ruler of memes

With that being said lets get right into the memes

alia-intro-gif-10.gif

Sonnet Memes

wj04Tn0.png

Here's one of the best memes I think @Sonnet has done. It uses a great format that can be easily modified by anyone, and it is something that we can all relate too (well maybe not talking to a girl for some of us)

qqAPGSe.png

Another great meme for sonnet, he likes to use this format, and its a great one to use in situations like these. This is a funny meme that makes fun of the current VHL goalie situation, and overall another solid meme from him

o0T8dCL.png

Now I haven't seen this format before, but it does fit the situation at hand perfectly, making a great meme, that I'm sure Quebec fans were salty about at the time.

DimeTime

image0.jpg

Dimetime starts off strong with another uncapped tpe meme. We all want the most uncapped tpe and this format fits it perfectly

image0.jpg

I think this is something that we've all done, or atleast I have. The format isn't perfect but you get the idea of what is happening - you running to claim that sweet sweet tpe.

image1.jpg

Dimetime also makes another good meme about the goalie situation in the VHL, this one came before the draft when the goalie controversy was happening, where good goalies would fall and some were even saying they would go undrafted. A great format here for a great meme, got a good laugh from me.

My Memes:

2o62df.jpg

So this one of mine comes during the 2nd round of the S63 VHLM playoffs. When I saw the score I knew it was memeable, and went with the popular Gru's Plan format. I personally think this one is funny, and others found it funny too (I believe)

9k.png

This one comes during the DilIs controversy, when during the VHLM draft he was chosen 7th round as a 199 tpe player by the team he AGM's which is Oslo. Everyone thought he was going to the VHL, but he decided not too and stayed in the VHLM.

Z.png

Here's another meme I made about the Dillis event, it uses a popular format which I personally thing fits the event perfectly

Conclusion

Maybe I should just make this into a podcast next time. Get your votes in for who you think the Meme Minister should be, and if you want to be featured in next time's meme review, Message me memes on the forum, post them in the thunderdome on discord, or DM to me on discord (Nykonax#7723)

P.S. Accidently posted in vhl.com, meant to be an MS. Its 535 words

Edited by Nykonax

17 hours ago, Sonnet said:

Your memes get denied every time you try and claim them for TPE, why would you think they'd even be considered here?

fun fact: I used to claim my memes for TPE (I've asked before) but I find it a controversial way to get 2 TPE. (it can count as a vhl article) so i just do vhl articles