A new D man In town ?! Halifax rumored new challenger !

Galdoblame

News coming from muliple sources says that McWolf, GM of the Halifax 21st has signed a new D-man to round out his top 4. The transaction just happened today, and fans are wondering what kind of defenseman McWolf brought in this time. The signing was extremely unexpected and many are surprised, so much so that some fans wonder if this whole ordeal is just an out-of-season April-Fools-Joke!

The rumored player is strangely named Bald Guy for starters, stands 5'5, and weights in at an incredible 250 lbs! So short, so heavy, and the new D-man is reportedly only 16 years old! If you are sceptical now, just wait, there's more! This new player is also rumored to be Japanese. It did not take long before memes about the sumo wrestler hockey warrior kid began to flood all of Halifax's social media fan accounts and forums.

Whether the new player is nothing but a marketing hook or actually a person, the outcome is surprising: Record numbers of fans and memers alike brought tickets for the next match, hoping to catch a glimpse of this wonderkid, and it was sold out within the hour! Cosplayers are already organizing a massive sumo event to cheer on the newcomer.

I have my ticket, and I will be there as witness the arena at full capacity, eagerly waiting to see if the ‘’ Hockey Defensemen, Warrior of the Rising Sun’’ is not simply a product of weird Japanese mythology.

-The Galdo Gazette

6 hours ago, Galdoblame said:

The rumored player is strangely named Bald Guy for starters, stands 5'5, and weights in at an incredible 250 lbs! So short, so heavy, and the new D-man is reportedly only 16 years old!

Burly would be an understatement.

Edited by Beaviss