Rookies Combine in GM15 [1/2]

18 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

What is going on in Ottawa, you don’t send your guys for physicals? Someone should really check that Rash out, sounds like it is out of control ;) lol

Exactly. Ottawa encourages locker room intercourse and doesn't pay for medical examinations.

3 hours ago, McWolf said:

Exactly. Ottawa encourages locker room intercourse and doesn't pay for medical examinations.

If you told me this last season I would have signed with Ottawa :D 

Edited by BladeMaiden

23 minutes ago, McWolf said:

Good thing i'm in Halifax now

Fml I forgot your in Halifax now, still you should get D. Rash checked by some professionals before he gets out of control. Why didn’t you correct me before now??

42 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

Fml I forgot your in Halifax now, still you should get D. Rash checked by some professionals before he gets out of control. Why didn’t you correct me before now??

Better for him to make us look bad than himself. Not better for us, but better for him. Ottawa has nothing to do with this thread or these players though

6 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

Better for him to make us look bad than himself. Not better for us, but better for him. Ottawa has nothing to do with this thread or these players though

Well now Ottawa is involved because you commented d_a, no excape from this travesty of a conversation. You are in it now... So do you do health checks in Ottawa or is it a free for all like in Hali now?

20 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

Well now Ottawa is involved because you commented d_a, no excape from this travesty of a conversation. You are in it now... So do you do health checks in Ottawa or is it a free for all like in Hali now?

Halifax is STD free since the Shawn Glade administration. How's Ottawa?

12 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

No one asked about Sask, once Wahl left ya'll became irrelevant :P

How can Hali be STD Free @McWolf, you are there...Just like we all know Yukon must be infected by @Reives

Wahl never made Saskatoon relevant in the first place. Our offence always had to bail you out because you’d lose a game for us 8-7 when our boys were tired after getting a 7-1 lead. 

:’)

Can’t complain too much though, you really started focusing after management made Charles play musical jerseys. 

Just now, Peace said:

Wahl never made Saskatoon relevant in the first place. Our offence always had to bail you out because you’d lose a game for us 8-7 when our boys were tired after getting a 7-1 lead. 

:’)

Can’t complain too much though, you really started focusing after management made Charles play musical jerseys. 

I still got your ass a Cup , our defense left me out to dry being so offensive.  You made me carry the back end of the team by being so forward minded and that is a fact. It is a whole team breakdown  when 8-7 comeback happens and you never set for me to get pulled so you ruined my GAA and Save %. Don't even get me started VHLM GM of the year...

1 minute ago, BladeMaiden said:

I still got your ass a Cup , our defense left me out to dry being so offensive.  You made me carry the back end of the team by being so forward minded and that is a fact. It is a whole team breakdown  when 8-7 comeback happens and you never set for me to get pulled so you ruined my GAA and Save %. Don't even get me started VHLM GM of the year...

Kinda hard to pull you from the net when your replacement is a water bottle. 

Maybe a bottle of gaterade if I was feeling nice. 

Edited by Peace

1 minute ago, McWolf said:

My office is actually in Quebec. Halifax is safe. Be careful though in QC.

This explains a lot actually, I think @Beaviss is infected too...

3 minutes ago, Peace said:

Kinda hard to pull you from the net when your replacement is a water bottle. 

Maybe a bottle of gaterade if I was feeling nice. 

Don't you mean Hateraide?  If that is the best defense you have for that situation it just proves how much our team was not prepared to  deal with that situation.

12 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

This explains a lot actually, I think @Beaviss is infected too...

Don't you mean Hateraide?  If that is the best defense you have for that situation it just proves how much our team was not prepared to  deal with that situation.

Jerwa and Fitzgerald were two of the top defenders in the VHLM last year, just unfortunately they were Saskatoons only defenders until a week before the playoffs. We had to play an offensive game, but we closed down defensively for you in the last seven games of the post season and we all did well. 

Just now, Peace said:

Jerwa and Fitzgerald were two of the top defenders in the VHLM last year, just unfortunately they were Saskatoons only defenders until a week before the playoffs. We had to play an offensive game, but we closed down defensively for you in the last seven games of the post season and we all did well. 

Let's just be honest here, you finally slid the slider a notch towards the defensive side for once in the whole season.

1 minute ago, BladeMaiden said:

Let's just be honest here, you finally slid the slider a notch towards the defensive side for once in the whole season.

No actually we played a 1-2-2 game most of the time. (1 checking, 2 defense, 2 offence) and it turns out our depth D just sucked.