Twice in a row!

BOOM

Yes VHL fans, another week with no shitty player card to view. What gives? Well, after I completed a pretty terrible sig a few minutes ago, I couldn't bring myself to reopen photoshop and even attempt a card. I hate writing(that's why my bio and RP haven't been done yet) but graphics shit isn't very appealing either. Oh well, tough shit.

Here in Helsinki, it seems like groundhog day. Wake up, play Riga, go to sleep, repeat. Seriously, can we please travel somewhere else other than Latvia? No offense, but it's hardly the most inspiring or entertaining place to visit. The only thing that I like from Latvia is Victor.

Odinsson has started slowly this season and honestly, it's probably a truer reflection of his talents then he displayed last season, when he challenged(but failed) for the Rookie of The Year title. If people have, out of some kind of desperation, chosen him for their VHFL roster, I apologize in advance. I hope it doesn't cost you too much TPE at the end of the year. The rest of the Titans are doing well, so I hope that if you selected some of them, they will make up for the Odinsson handicap.