Halifax AGM Job Pay

Thranduil

I think part of the problem from a former-updaters perspective is that there's definitely been times where it's not been clear who the VHLM GM actually is, mainly with Sask as I don't recall a proper announcement as to when dtayl took over from Gooning, and given the amount that Peace had done in the role in comparison to dtayl the last few month or so, I'd presumed he'd taken the reigns now but looking at this thread I guess I was mistaken. 

20 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

VHLM GMs originally got paid because back in the day no one wanted to be a GM/ we didn't have enough actives so we had to provide an incentive to have people take the job

I no longer think we need to provide that incentive

In addition to what your brother said, bear in mind VHL GM's get paid 2 TPE per week now as well, the GM role across the board is now being seen as a paid job. 

Just now, Tagger said:

I think part of the problem from a former-updaters perspective is that there's definitely been times where it's not been clear who the VHLM GM actually is, mainly with Sask as I don't recall a proper announcement as to when dtayl took over from Gooning, and given the amount that Peace had done in the role in comparison to dtayl the last few month or so, I'd presumed he'd taken the reigns now but looking at this thread I guess I was mistaken. 

In addition to what your brother said, bear in mind VHL GM's get paid 2 TPE per week now as well, the GM role across the board is now being seen as a paid job. 

I didn't know VHL GMs get paid 2 tpe too. Personally I would be a GM regardless of TPE pay, but if I ever were to become one again I wouldn't be opposed to it ?